O'Reilly says.........

erynthered

O'Reilly ALSO says:

Well, if I took you down there then I'd want to take a shower with you right away, that would be the first thing I'd do...yeah, we'd check into the room, and we would order up some room service and uh and you'd definitely get two wines into you as quickly as I could get into you I would get 'em into you...maybe intravenously, get those glasses of wine into you...

You would basically be in the shower and then I would come in and I'd join you and you would have your back to me and I would take that little loofa thing and kinda' soap up your back...rub it all over you, get you to relax, hot water...and um...you know, you'd feel the tension drain out of you and uh you still would be with your back to me then I would kinda' put my arm - it's one of those mitts, those loofa mitts you know, so I got my hands in it...and I would put it around front, kinda' rub your tummy a bit with it, and then with my other hand I would start to massage your boobs, get your nipples really hard...'cuz I like that and you have really spectacular boobs...

So anyway I'd be rubbing your big boobs and getting your nipples really hard, kinda' kissing your neck from behind...and then I would take the other hand with the falafel (sic) thing and I'd put in on your p***y but you'd have to do it really light, just kind of a tease business...

;):ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Bill Clinton for SOS for replacing Powell. I dont know what to say........

The Irish Curse I guess..........

119283[/snapback]

You know, I had the exact same idea yesterday. It sounds crazy, and I think Clinton is scum, but that would go a long way at disolving the political discord in this country.

You know, I had the exact same idea yesterday.  It sounds crazy, and I think Clinton is scum, but that would go a long way at disolving the political discord in this country.

120309[/snapback]

Bush doesn't need those who don't agree with him. He has a mandate.

You know, I had the exact same idea yesterday.  It sounds crazy, and I think Clinton is scum, but that would go a long way at disolving the political discord in this country.

120309[/snapback]

Clinton would lose any credibilty he has (some of us still think he was a fine presidentm, despit his short comings, unlike GW who is an awful president, because of his short comings) and could never work for someone so diametricly opposed to him in so many ways. Why is it that the right sees the selling out of one's principals as the only answer to political discord. History will likely show that president Bush has made a horrendous mistake in Iraq, why would Clinton want to associate himself with that? Christ, Powell doesn't want to be a part of it! Condi is the perfect choice. She has mastered the art og Bush-speak better than the presiednt himself. She can talk without saying anything, and gets high marks for it. The Bush administration is isolated, and wants to reamain that way. Any Democrat chosen by him will likely be a figurehead, with very little input. That could not be Bill Clinton....

Clinton would lose any credibilty he has (some of us still think he was a fine presidentm, despit his short comings, unlike GW who is an awful president, because of his short comings) and could never work for someone so diametricly opposed to him in so many ways.  Why is it that the right sees the selling out of one's principals as the only answer to political discord.  History will likely show that president Bush has made a horrendous mistake in Iraq, why would Clinton want to associate himself with that?  Christ, Powell doesn't want to be a part of it!  Condi is the perfect choice.  She has mastered the art og Bush-speak better than the presiednt himself.  She can talk without saying anything, and gets high marks for it.  The Bush administration is isolated, and wants to reamain that way.  Any Democrat chosen by him will likely be a figurehead, with very little input.  That could not be Bill Clinton....

120944[/snapback]

You have no idea what history will show. Surmising such things at this juncture is nothing more than political pandering.

You have no idea what history will show.  Surmising such things at this juncture is nothing more than political pandering.

120951[/snapback]

Maybe you are right AD, but it is not looking good now....obviously there are a fair number who feel that way. I assume that Clinton might be one of them. Maybe Powell's disapproval has been exagerrated for political reasons, during a very ugly presidential campaign, but judging from his words and actions, he is uneasy with what is brewing in the middle east.

As far as calling my comment "politcal pandering", I am not sure what you mean. I know you like to put people down for having an opinion, which is fine (I know everyone is wrong in your book), but I am not running for office, don't hold office of any kind, and I don't need anyones' vote for anything, and was merely offering an opinion as to why O'Reillys' idea Bush naming Clinton as SOS was silly. Now that would be political pandering!