The implosion of what remains of the Republican party

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feeling great today, I just exercised my right to vote liberal slimeball Governor Corzine the :censored: out of office. I'm taking the fact that the sun was shining for the first time in two weeks as a very good omen.

:worthy:

The problem with doing your part to get rid of Corzine is that, when all is said and done, you're still stuck in New Jersey.

The problem with doing your part to get rid of Corzine is that, when all is said and done, you're still stuck in New Jersey.

Oooh. That is a kick in the balls, but a fiscally conservative NJ would be a big improvement. Gotta give the libs their due for fukking the place up over such a long time.

A couple of facts about the elections:

In Virginia, in every governor's election since 1977, they have voted in the candidate of the opposite party of the sitting president every time.

In New York, a Democrat has not won in the 23rd district since the Civil War.

A couple of facts about the elections:

In Virginia, in every governor's election since 1977, they have voted in the candidate of the opposite party of the sitting president every time.

sounds like something Robert Gibbs would say

Feeling great today, I just exercised my right to vote liberal slimeball Governor Corzine the :censored: out of office. I'm taking the fact that the sun was shining for the first time in two weeks as a very good omen.

And I'm feeling pissed the !@#$ off because the local bus and subway people went on strike at 3AM last night...meaning that my local trains (which are not on strike) were a total cluster!@#$ tonight and I can't get home to vote.

Jersey gets a bad rep for North Jersey, Trenton, and Camden. The rest of it is beautiful farmland and amazing beaches. With the best roads on the planet. On the roads thing, complain all you want but traffic circles and jug handles are amazingly efficient and safe. I have never seen roads in any Northern state with roads as nice as Jersey.

Expound. Be specific.

I don't have a problem with people owning guns, I just don't see the need for most assault weapons.

In my view, I thought the Federal Assault Weapons Ban was a good peice of legislation and I wouldn't be opposed to having that reenacted.

Alex, I'll Take "Things Liberals Say To Make Themselves Feel Better" for $200.

I don't have a problem with people owning guns, I just don't see the need for most assault weapons.

In my view, I thought the Federal Assault Weapons Ban was a good peice of legislation and I wouldn't be opposed to having that reenacted.

So you think a law that banned weapons used in less than 1% of gun crimes and was basically based on safety features was a good piece of legislation? :censored:

So you think a law that banned weapons used in less than 1% of gun crimes and was basically based on safety features was a good piece of legislation? :censored:

I understand what you're saying, I just don't see the need for private ownership of assault weapons, and I never really understood why they were legal in the first place.

Now maybe you can educate me, since I get the feeling that you have some knowledge on this topic, why shouldn't assault weapons be illegal? For what practical purpose do they serve?

Maybe I will change my opinion, it's not as if that I have a strong opinion about it one way or another.

Jersey gets a bad rep for North Jersey, Trenton, and Camden. The rest of it is beautiful farmland and amazing beaches. With the best roads on the planet. On the roads thing, complain all you want but traffic circles and jug handles are amazingly efficient and safe. I have never seen roads in any Northern state with roads as nice as Jersey.

This is true, it's a big reason why there are still so many people who actually work for a living still willing to pay such outrageous state and property taxes (I do live 5 minutes from the beach). I mean, if it really was a sewage dump what's the the upside of paying through the nose to stay here????...lol That being said, I do appreciate a good New Jersey joke as much as anybody (I'm originally from New York State).

They say that New Jersey is a microcosm of the United States. It's red in the middle and south, and blue in the northeast (Newark/NYC area) and southwest (Camden).