New to the board

His injury means our weak pass rush has become even weaker!

has the pass rush really been that weak? 16 sacks in seven games. only 5 teams have registered more sacks, though the Bills sacks per play is down, which is partially a result of the defense being on the field for so long.

and yet, 16 sacks is already 8 short of what they had last year.

add to that, the bills have applied enough pressure to contribute to help their backfield register 12 interceptions. i can't say how many picks were the result of qb pressures, but the two do go together.

as for Kyle's potential loss, well, it doesn't help.

don't know why i'm responding to two posters who, at this reading, had 8 posts between them, but what the heck.

maybe i should mind my own business and let the perceptions carry this thread.

jw

has the pass rush really been that weak? 16 sacks in seven games. only 5 teams have registered more sacks, though the Bills sacks per play is down, which is partially a result of the defense being on the field for so long.

and yet, 16 sacks is already 8 short of what they had last year.

add to that, the bills have applied enough pressure to contribute to help their backfield register 12 interceptions. i can't say how many picks were the result of qb pressures, but the two do go together.

don't know why i'm responding to two posters who, at this reading, had 8 posts between them, but what the heck.

jw

John has anything even been released about the injury? At this point all I've heard is day to day. Granted I'm sure we'll hear more about it tomorrow.

John has anything even been released about the injury? At this point all I've heard is day to day. Granted I'm sure we'll hear more about it tomorrow.

Welcome to the Board, Geaux Bills.

As far as Wlliams, the only update I have seen was the comment from Jauron that "it doesn't look good" or something to that effect. I imagine the Bills will sign a DT this week.

jw

:thumbsup: oh my, how Canadian of you