OUR SPECIAL TEAMS WAS FINALLY SPECIAL!

there is always so much negativity about our beloved bills. i am glad we finally have some great reasons to be happy. even if its just a few weeks.

besides the out of bounds kick off, our special teams was great!

all around we were great.

1. moorman punting inside the 20

2. punt coverage, great

3. kick off coverage, great

4. tackling, right on target. it seems like once the kitten player got the ball, he was on the floor in 2.4 seconds.

4.a obviously the great open tackles gave the kittens bad field position.

had our special teams not been so special, the game could have gone the other way....

just so happy i have something good to say about our beloved team. hopefully they can keep it up.

Yes, they really was awesome.

I have a serious question to ask and probably shouldn't bury it here, but what the hell...

With punters now kicking like Australians do teams need to rethink not handling a punt inside the 10? When Rocca is dropping punts inside the 5 and they don't go into the EZ on a regular basis isn't it time to field every punt (from Rocca and others that use the nose down approach)?

Yeah, loved the bounce-back game from the special teams. Really got a jolt out of seeing my man Terrance McGee back there on the one kickoff, too. Can we maybe cool it on the "fire Bobby April" talk? Five bad games do not outweigh five excellent years.

Yes, they really was awesome.

I have a serious question to ask and probably shouldn't bury it here, but what the hell...

With punters now kicking like Australians do teams need to rethink not handling a punt inside the 10? When Rocca is dropping punts inside the 5 and they don't go into the EZ on a regular basis isn't it time to field every punt (from Rocca and others that use the nose down approach)?

more like serious problem. all balls do not end up in the endzone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they should field the punts. better than letting the opposite team down on the 3 yard line.

there is always so much negativity about our beloved bills. i am glad we finally have some great reasons to be happy. even if its just a few weeks.

besides the out of bounds kick off, our special teams was great!

all around we were great.

1. moorman punting inside the 20

2. punt coverage, great

3. kick off coverage, great

4. tackling, right on target. it seems like once the kitten player got the ball, he was on the floor in 2.4 seconds.

4.a obviously the great open tackles gave the kittens bad field position.

had our special teams not been so special, the game could have gone the other way....

just so happy i have something good to say about our beloved team. hopefully they can keep it up.

It was obviously by a country mile the best ST performance this year, after being dismal for the majority of the season up to that point. Let's hope they keep it up.