The far right media should jump on this!

I'm glad this happened. Of all people, Rush Limbaugh should be making damn sure that he checks up on whatever he reads on the internet, since, he was just the victim of the exact same phony charges, "quotes", and tactics.

Hopefully the media in general, MSM, talk radio, etc., all get their act together and stop being lazy. Because I think laziness has as much to do with this than an agenda does. I hope this need to get the story first, without willingness to put the proper work in, continues to burn the media as often as possible.

Yeah this "story" had been out there on this right wing blog site since August so it isn't like someone tried to slip the right a fast one. I wonder if his pogrom has any researchers....who am I kidding.

His back pedaling is amazing though. Instead of admitting he had been punked he said the story was true in spirit and therefore he stands by it.

No wonder nobody except the Birchers here take the right wing media seriously.

Yeah this "story" had been out there on this right wing blog site since August so it isn't like someone tried to slip the right a fast one. I wonder if his pogrom has any researchers....who am I kidding.

His back pedaling is amazing though. Instead of admitting he had been punked he said the story was true in spirit and therefore he stands by it.

No wonder nobody except the Birchers here take the right wing media seriously.

Sorry, but with the massive audiences that the right wing media has, you had better take them seriously. I watch Fox News and I listen to talk radio. You think its a good idea to write me off as an inbred hick that has no real influence? You think that most of the people on this board aren't just as relevant and influential, if not infinitely more so, than my dopey ass?

The fact is, like it or not, your political opponents are as smart, if not smarter than you are. You didn't get issued an "We're the only people who are smart and relevant" card the same day you got your union card. :lol:

And, the simple fact is whenever I have heard Rush Limbaugh discuss a policy/political strategy issue, and not dopey things like McNabb et al, he usually ends up being very insightful, and very right.

The reason I don't listen to Rush religiously is simple: I know it's a put up job and that most of the attack stuff he does is dubious. That doesn't mean that EVERYTHING he says is wrong, no more than it means that EVERYTHING you say is wrong. And again, he has called things like Hillary running for President, YEARS before the left wing media has even considered them.

You can't be an idiot, and be that insightful, at the same time.