The far right media should jump on this!

Disses and burns, tho I think youve used this one 5 times before. Still pretty idiotic remark from someone with 20000 posts. maybe you can find some eco terror cases for us.

Hedd...you're quite simply nuts.

And that's not a "burn"...I'm actually starting to feel sorry for you and your over-the-top antics and investment in trivialities. You really need to get a new hobby, man.

Hedd...you're quite simply nuts.

And that's not a "burn"...I'm actually starting to feel sorry for you and your over-the-top antics and investment in trivialities. You really need to get a new hobby, man.

Oh probably....but yer a step ahead of me. You at least have the papers to prove it.

"Medication time Tom...medication time"

While BIB was still around you could hide in his shadow...now you're just pathetic.

I'm glad this happened. Of all people, Rush Limbaugh should be making damn sure that he checks up on whatever he reads on the internet, since, he was just the victim of the exact same phony charges, "quotes", and tactics.

Hopefully the media in general, MSM, talk radio, etc., all get their act together and stop being lazy. Because I think laziness has as much to do with this than an agenda does. I hope this need to get the story first, without willingness to put the proper work in, continues to burn the media as often as possible.

I'm glad this happened. Of all people, Rush Limbaugh should be making damn sure that he checks up on whatever he reads on the internet, since, he was just the victim of the exact same phony charges, "quotes", and tactics.

Hopefully the media in general, MSM, talk radio, etc., all get their act together and stop being lazy. Because I think laziness has as much to do with this than an agenda does. I hope this need to get the story first, without willingness to put the proper work in, continues to burn the media as often as possible.

Gotta be first to break the story!!!

Journalism is dead for the most part.

Oh probably....but yer a step ahead of me. You at least have the papers to prove it.

"Medication time Tom...medication time"

While BIB was still around you could hide in his shadow...now you're just pathetic.

I hid in BiB's shadow? That's news to...well, everyone, really. :lol: