Obama Gets a Pass

BillsNYC

It is a very good article, because in fact, there is a double standard. Whoever doesn't see this is either drinking lots of the Obama-laid, not paying attention or refuses to accept this.

I thought this was funny

“We have a joke about it. We’re going to start a website: IfBushHadDoneThat.com,” former Bush counselor Ed Gillespie said. “The watchdogs are curled up around his feet, sleeping soundly. ... There are countless examples: some silly, some serious.”

:thumbsup:

Haha, you must have forgotten about the media climate 8 years ago. You know, back before GW completed his first year office. You know, just a few months after 9/11.

Please. If the electorate had even as much as an eight-year memory, this country wouldn't be the mess it is now.

What the hell does that have to do with anything?

You're asking people to remember eight years ago and they can't, as evidenced by the fact that we have a screwed up political process based entirely around the short attention span of the voters.

Try to keep up. :thumbsup:

You're asking people to remember eight years ago and they can't, as evidenced by the fact that we have a screwed up political process based entirely around the short attention span of the voters.

Try to keep up. :thumbsup:

I'll bet house pets have longer memories of things certain owners did to them.

You are sick. Sammy is pretty safe because there is a lot of security around here, but house pets everywhere should be on high alert. Scroll doen to the 9th post and beware of large felines.

Whew! Glad I missed that the first time around.

Can't say I'm any better for having read that, though posts 32 and 33 make me think you should definitely take action.

Haha, you must have forgotten about the media climate 8 years ago. You know, back before GW completed his first year office. You know, just a few months after 9/11.

What I *do* remember is a media that within a year after 9/11 excoriated Bush for the whole "axis of evil" speech.