I hate to say I told you so

For several years, it has been known that cow farts cause global warming. It is not just cows, but all mammals. Cows evidently fart the most because they take a lot of flack over the whole thing. I have been saying that we should kill all the mammals so that humans may live.

Now this idiot is saying that we should stop eating meat. How dumb can he be? If we stop eating meat the cows will just keep reproducing and there will be farts everywhere. The real solution is to kill all mammals so that humans may live. If we kill them, we also get the meat for food. It seems to me that increasing meat eating would reduce global warming.

For several years, it has been known that cow farts cause global warming. It is not just cows, but all mammals. Cows evidently fart the most because they take a lot of flack over the whole thing. I have been saying that we should kill all the mammals so that humans may live.

Now this idiot is saying that we should stop eating meat. How dumb can he be? If we stop eating meat the cows will just keep reproducing and there will be farts everywhere. The real solution is to kill all mammals so that humans may live. If we kill them, we also get the meat for food. It seems to me that increasing meat eating would reduce global warming.

Here is a point to ponder...30+% of Americans are Obese .... The amount of flatulence those !@#$er produce B-) with the cow farts should blaze a hole right through the ozone :unsure: in no time at all

I had to go to the hospital today for xrays and as I was in the waiting room, some older guy walked right by me and farted... for like 40 seconds. Each step brought on a 3 second blast...I held off laughing for as long as I could, but as soon as I saw this women in front me looking at me, it just came out....we could still hear blasts as he was going down the hallway. That was hysterical

Here is a point to ponder...30+% of Americans are Obese .... The amount of flatulence those !@#$er produce B-) with the cow farts should blaze a hole right through the ozone :unsure: in no time at all

I had to go to the hospital today for xrays and as I was in the waiting room, some older guy walked right by me and farted... for like 40 seconds. Each step brought on a 3 second blast...I held off laughing for as long as I could, but as soon as I saw this women in front me looking at me, it just came out....we could still hear blasts as he was going down the hallway. That was hysterical

Human farts do not contribute to global warming. It is only mammal farts.

Great. Another hippy. Just what the board needs. Humans are the same as animals. We are no better or worse. We've heard it all before dude and guess what? Humans are better than animals, including mammals.

Brother Crayons I was merely pointing out that humans and animals are classified as mammals

I have hunted both, literally and figuratively, and doubt I classify as a hippy though I'm unaware of any sub classifications which might include me

Humans are better than animals, .

Are you telling me your one of those Taliban sympathizers?

Brother Crayons I was merely pointing out that humans and animals are classified as mammals

I have hunted both, literally and figuratively, and doubt I classify as a hippy though I'm unaware of any sub classifications which might include me

Humans are better than animals, .

Are you telling me your one of those Taliban sympathizers?

I am not a terrorist sympathizer because I realize humans are better than animals. Don't get me wrong, I realize that humans are not perfect and I won't defend terrorists or cry when they are killed. And yes, it is hard to see the difference between a mammal and a Canadian at times, but mammals are animals and people are not.

Don't get me wrong, I think cows, deer, dogs, frogs, birds and other mammals can be beautiful and do not suport killing them in a cruel way, but if they must die so that we may live, so be it.

I am not a terrorist sympathizer because I realize humans are better than animals. Don't get me wrong, I realize that humans are not perfect and I won't defend terrorists or cry when they are killed. And yes, it is hard to see the difference between a mammal and a Canadian :wallbash: at times, but mammals are animals and people are not.

Don't get me wrong, I think cows, deer, dogs, frogs, birds and other mammals can be beautiful and do not suport killing them in a cruel way, but if they must die so that we may live, so be it.

....Roger that, our views share some similarities :thumbdown:

For several years, it has been known that cow farts cause global warming. It is not just cows, but all mammals. Cows evidently fart the most because they take a lot of flack over the whole thing. I have been saying that we should kill all the mammals so that humans may live. Now this idiot is saying that we should stop eating meat. How dumb can he be? If we stop eating meat the cows will just keep reproducing and there will be farts everywhere. The real solution is to kill all mammals so that humans may live. If we kill them, we also get the meat for food. It seems to me that increasing meat eating would reduce global warming.
No. Who or what is 20 Times?