2010 Draft Needs

Armchair GM

I have thought about it for a day. I now think the Bills should draft 2 or 3 QB's with their top picks.

How many left tackles come into the league as rookies and play really well? I know someone is gonna bring up some aberration, but really, they take a few years to develop, and they likely won't be any better as rookies than Bell or some free agent they can pick up.

The defense sucks, but it can be patched up, and they seem to be improving in some ways. They can get some linebackers in the middle rounds that can play, sign a fre agent, blah blah blah.

Yeah, the Ravens won a Super Bowl with a lame QB, but actually attempting to find "the next Trent Dilfer" is ridiculous. Putting together a defense as good as that Ravens' is even more difficult than finding a great QB.

They have to bring in a QB that has the potential to be a star. It sucks, it's a crapshoot, but it's the only way to go about it.

PS. I really don't need some short fat guy, with a moustache to reply with "Defense wins championships".

Tom Brady, Ben Roethlisberger, and Peyton Manning win championships.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic