Jauron

BeastMode54

Whoa. That is good news, I think. If this doesn't light a fire under Edwards, nothing will, I'm afraid.

When has Jauron lit a fire under anyone? If anything, Edwards will simply opine "It's hard to start in this league", just like he's been taught by his coach.

Jauron has ruined every QB he has ever had. Lets hope he doesnt do too much damage to Fitz. Trent while he royaly sucks now, was very good in his first 8-10 starts. I hope we get a real QB coach in Buffalo, Shanahann/Gruden/Holmgren, and he can actually turn Trent around or develope Fitz. They most likely will bring in someone else, which if fine because Im sure that player wont suck. That may be too much to ask but one of those coaches WILL get quality QB play.

http://blogs.buffalonews.com/billboard/200...nst-texans.html

I'm surprised Jauron didn't mention that Edwards is his guy after the BYE week. We might actually be looking to draft a QB, again

This is exactly what I would expect from any coach really. Trent could probably go this week, but now DJ can sit him and give Fitz another opportunity to play his way into keeping this job before he makes a permanent switch. If Fitz blows it this week, then they can safely go back to Trent if he chooses too.

Unlike Edwards - who usually performs horribly in RWS (might be the pressure from fans?)....i have a gut feeling that Fitz will thrive in the home cooking. I knew Carolina would be a tough matchup for our O-line and offense. They have a very quick D-Line. I think Houston at home will allow Fitz to break out a bit and show his game. If he does, forget about seeing Trent for the near future. If Fitz is awful and the Bills lose meekly, then I'm sure we will see Trent in there after the bye. For once, maybe Jauron will act like a real NFL coach and make a decision based on performance/productivity...and not loyalty. Both guys are like backup caliber QB's...there's no reason Trent should be annointed the starter by default based on what we've seen.