NO CHANCE Jauron gets fired now

trolls_r_us

I probably wouldn't say NO chance, but considering the final three games are being played against very good teams (New England*, Atlanta, Indy), the Bills could be thoroughly embarrassed by all three leading to Ralph being embarrassed himself.

I'll call it right now - the Bills will be 7-6 going into those three games and then lose all three.

Where have I see this before?

Just what the title says.

The team likes him, plays hard, and will likely finish between 6-10 and 8-8.

At the end of the year, you'll hear that with a couple of bounces, a couple less injuries, and a good draft, 2010 should be a promising season!

There is absolutely ZERO chance Jauron gets fired now unless the team totally tanks and misses out on their goal of 7-9, which if you look at the schedule, is unlikely.

Didnt I just get flamed for presenting this very same what if scenario by half this board in antoher thread? lmao...

My question is: Will all the fans still be happy with these wins when he is retained? I sure as hell wont be. My goal for this season is to have Dick fired by the end of it. That way I can have hope for 2010 and beyond.

I'm not sure how anyone could be truly happy...We've faced 3 of the worst QB performances I've seen in a while on consecutive weeks and if the Jets hit that long FG late The Bills would be 1-2 in those Games...That is almost unbelievable...

This is a bad Football Team that lacks talent on and off the field...The Coaching is sub par and the injuries are ridiculous...I give them credit for playing hard, but who have they really beat? Tampa Bay is 0-7...The Sanchise was BRUTAL, and Delhomme was not much better...The Bills are OK when they play mediocre Teams, and that's just fine...Now they need to take the next step...And that step HAS to be without Jauron, Guy, Modrak, or Russ...

Like Mike Lombardi said the Bills are challenged "intellectually" in this Division...If they don't fix that they are going nowhere fast...No matter if they win 6, 7 or 8 Games in 09...They're still going nowhere... :censored: