Drew for Drew

col_forbin

We might be able to trade him for brunell. Actually, now that I think about it, that might not be a half bad deal. Clearly both are horrible, and both need new scenery. Brunell could be a decent backup for us, without the history and vice versa.

Hmm.....It would sure be one hum-dinger of a deal, thats for sure!

We might be able to trade him for brunell.  Actually, now that I think about it, that might not be a half bad deal.  Clearly both are horrible, and both need new scenery.  Brunell could be a decent backup for us, without the history and vice versa.

Hmm.....It would sure be one hum-dinger of a deal, thats for sure!

118960[/snapback]

oh please. Brunelle and Drew would suck in Washington, they would suck in Phoenix, they would suck in New England, they would suck in Berlin, they would suck in Nairobi, they would suck in Perth, they would suck in Singapore. I will pass on Brunelle and cannot wait for the day Drew is benched for once and all

oh please. Brunelle and Drew would suck in Washington, they would suck in Phoenix, they would suck in New England, they would suck in Berlin, they would suck in Nairobi, they would suck in Perth, they would suck in Singapore. I will pass on Brunelle and cannot wait for the day Drew is benched for once and all

I would pass on brunell as well, but if all we had to give up was drew, I think we could benefit by the trade. We still have a piss poor backup (3rd string?) qb, but one without the history in buffalo.

And besides, the last ex-jaguar quarterback was the savior of our franchi.....oh what? He wasnt? My bad.

I would pass on brunell as well, but if all we had to give up was drew, I think we could benefit by the trade.  We still have a piss poor backup (3rd string?) qb, but one without the history in buffalo.

And besides, the last ex-jaguar quarterback was the savior of our franchi.....oh what?  He wasnt?  My bad.

119019[/snapback]

As bad as Bledsoe has been against the Raiders, Ravens and now the Patriots, he has had 6 decent to good games. Brunell has been dreadful for 10 weeks now... With everytihing else working, Bledsoe can still throw the ball. He can still make some plays, again, if everything else is working on offense. Brunell has been flat out awful, game in game out. Like Bledsoe, he is a good team guy though, so it is a bit harder to pull the plug on him. That being said, even Joe Gibbs finally pulled the plug on Brunell today, and the rigid Tom Couglin, his team withe a winning record, gave Kurt Warner the hook. I would not be in favor of benching Bledsoe for Matthews (Shane is a terrible NFL QB, and has never been any good), but Losman, when the coaches think he is capable (he looked nervous and hyper last night in clean-up time), he should supplant Bledsoe.