Lindsay Lohan

And I think the point of his post is that that perception of how fall she's fallen is much great than the reality.

If they really wanted to, they could probably make her look pretty close to the 2004 version with the right clothes, make-up, hair and lighting.

Search for some recent pictures of her on the red carpet and you'll see that she's truly done a number on herself that not even all of the above can hide.

Watch Georgia Rule. I used to think she was a no-talent hack until I saw that; her performance in that movie was very, very good.

Sometimes actors get that one role that they were born to play. Hell, look at Mira Sorvino in "Mighty Aphrodite." And then everything else.

Sometimes actors get that one role that they were born to play. Hell, look at Mira Sorvino in "Mighty Aphrodite." And then everything else.

This is true. Other than Romy and Michelle (a funny movie which is actually the female version of Bill & Ted), what has Mira done since?

My daughter....a aspiring actress and performer loved lindsey lohan growing up......

She doesn't even recognize her now.....a perfect example of what not to get mixed up in.

Not for nothing, but that made me think of this Cheers classic:

Sam: Carla's trying to become the kind of waitress you would enjoy being waited on by.

Diane: "Being waited on by"? You just ended that sentence with two prepositions.

Sam: Haven't you got customers to be waiting on?

Diane: You ended that sentence with a preposition.

Sam: Haven't you got customers to be waiting on, MULLET-HEAD?

<_<:lol::D