If you have seen this man naked please call

Beerball

:unsure:

This is really strange. As long as someone is their house I don't see what the problem is. Why are you looking in someone's house anyway? Because she's the wife of a cop this is probably being taken to unreasonable limits.

There's a difference between being naked in your house and standing in the window naked as people walk by.

There's a difference between being naked in your house and standing in the window naked as people walk by.

There is also a difference of standing naked in your house and having a woman trespass onto your property and look inside your window and claiming indecent exposure.

Back in the day, we used to call her a "peeping Tom".

There is also a difference of standing naked in your house and having a woman trespass onto your property and look inside your window and claiming indecent exposure.

Back in the day, we used to call her a "peeping Tom".

Walking by taking your child to school is hardly trespassing. :thumbsup:

Well that article has not been offered as evidence yet.

Sorry, I assumed he posted the same national article I read:

http://news.aol.com/article/eric-williams-...indecent/730688

A woman and a 7-year-old boy were cutting through Williamson's front yard from a nearby path, according to WTTG-TV, Channel 5 in Washington. Through his front window, they saw Williamson having coffee in his birthday suit.

And an update to the story, the police are canvassing the neighborhood to see if anyone else has seen him naked....

http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/local/1021..._coffee_update#

Doesn't this sound like a witch hunt to you?

Doesn't this sound like a witch hunt to you?

No.

Police are especially concerned because the house is located across the street from a bus stop for school children. So on Wednesday, officers canvassed the neighborhood with fliers, asking anyone who may have been subject to an exposure to come forward

No one has ever flashed people before. :thumbsup:

And an update to the story, the police are canvassing the neighborhood to see if anyone else has seen him naked....

Because all the robberies, assaults, drug dealers etc. are all locked up, the police have nothing better to do. Are you friggin' kidding me?

Reason number 437 that my backyard is completely surrounded by trees/bamboo and no neighbors can see in.