Two sets of rules, one for us and another other for them

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that the same as when you told me Obama was my hero? Your magic act is already stale, dumbass-o.

There were an awful lot of Amercians who lost their minds and became completely mesmerized and transfixed by this hollow man in a Jim Jones kind of way. You attacked me first dude saying that I worshiped Palin when I was merely mocking that liberal a-hole, David Letterman. Of course I thought you were on Team Obama. But I'm not a candy-ass like you and don't hold weakly founded grudges. See I can call people names too.

There were an awful lot of Amercians who lost their minds and became completely mesmerized and transfixed by this hollow man in a Jim Jones kind of way. You attacked me first dude saying that I worshiped Palin when I was merely mocking that liberal a-hole, David Letterman. Of course I thought you were on Team Obama. But I'm not a candy-ass like you and don't hold weakly founded grudges. See I can call people names too.

I don't have any weakly found grudges - it's a simple observation that more than holds its own. You're pretty much the definition of a Palin worshipper and your comebacks in that thread more than proved it was more than about David Letterman. I don't expect you to own up to it - that would take stones.

The reason you "thought" I was on Team Obama is because you can't see through you're own hypocrisy. People like you are the problem, not the solution.

Is that the same as when you told me Obama was my hero? Your magic act is already stale, dumbass-o.

The people who thought Obama would be a magic solution are delusional. The people who voted for him on the fact that he would be better than Bush got just that....then again, you could say the same for McCain, Palin, and the pencil sitting on my desk.

I don't have any weakly found grudges - it's a simple observation that more than holds its own. You're pretty much the definition of a Palin worshipper and your comebacks in that thread more than proved it was more than about David Letterman. I don't expect you to own up to it - that would take stones.

The reason you "thought" I was on Team Obama is because you can't see through you're own hypocrisy. People like you are the problem, not the solution.

Just be glad you live in a place with no state, sales and exploding property taxes. California, New York, New Jersey (where I live), Michigan are all sinking fast because of the severely bloated and massively failed liberal tax and spend policies. All heavily Democratic states. Obama is fast tracking America down the same road. You have no clue what's going on. Did you know that here in New Jersey taxpayers owe 2 billion dollars for retiring government workers unused sick and vacation time? It's not that I worship Sara Palin, it's that I see someone who has the charisma of an Obama but with a grown up point of view with regards to personal freedoms and fiscal responsibility. And as for foreign policy, if her general had requested 40 thousand troops to get the job done, I don't think she'd send him half that amount (Obama's rumored "compromise"). You don't half-ass it in regards to troops putting politics above the lives of the brave men serving this country. They keep saying they don't want another Vietnam, but I guess that's exactly what they're looking for if this is indeed true. I can see why she left your state, who needs the avalanche of bulls__ investigations coming at her from all sides. The way I see it is that Alaska turned their collective backs on her when she needed their support the most. I only wish she were running for governor in New Jersey because all three of the guys we have to chose from are basically corrupt scumbags. If that makes it worship in your eyes then so be it.

Just be glad you live in a place with no state, sales and exploding property taxes.

Which has absolutely nothing to do with Sarah Palin.

California, New York, New Jersey (where I live), Michigan are all sinking fast because of the severely bloated and massively failed liberal tax and spend policies. All heavily Democratic states.

You mean because heavily Republican states don't have budget problems? Care to tell me what Alaska's budget situation looks like? :thumbdown:

Obama is fast tracking America down the same road. You have no clue what's going on.

:wallbash:I have no clue what's going on? Are we pretending that Republicans are somehow fiscally responsible now? Complaining about the current administration while ignoring Republican bloat and fiscal irresponsibility is why I think you're a complete idiot. Democrats spend money we don't have, just like Republicans. You worship one. I worship neither.

Did you know that here in New Jersey taxpayers owe 2 billion dollars for retiring government workers unused sick and vacation time? It's not that I worship Sara Palin, it's that I see someone who has the charisma of an Obama but with a grown up point of view with regards to personal freedoms and fiscal responsibility.

:lol:

And as for foreign policy, if her general had requested 40 thousand troops to get the job done, I don't think she'd send him half that amount (Obama's rumored "compromise"). You don't half-ass it in regards to troops putting politics above the lives of the brave men serving this country. They keep saying they don't want another Vietnam, but I guess that's exactly what they're looking for if this is indeed true.

He could send 400k. I don't think it's going to matter until someone actually defines what victory in Afghanistan actually is. Welcome to "war" in the 21st century.

The easiest person to blame for Afghanistan isn't currently in office...

I can see why she left your state, who needs the avalanche of bulls__ investigations coming at her from all sides. The way I see it is that Alaska turned their collective backs on her when she needed their support the most. I only wish she were running for governor in New Jersey because all three of the guys we have to chose from are basically corrupt scumbags. If that makes it worship in your eyes then so be it.

You mean because she wouldn't quit in New Jersey? Quitters always quit. New Jersey is getting what it deserves, just like every other place that continues to pretend the two party system isn't an absolute failure. Let me know when you're fed up enough to actually look at politicians like Sarah Palin with the same eyes you use on President Obama because there aren't many real differences between them.

As I said earlier, the Sarah Palin that won the governorship of Alaska would NEVER have accepted the VP nomination from someone like John McCain.

As I said earlier, the Sarah Palin that won the governorship of Alaska would NEVER have accepted the VP nomination from someone like John McCain.

Maybe the original Sarah Palin was kidnapped by Crab People and replaced by a Crap Person in a Sarah Palin costume :thumbdown:

Which has absolutely nothing to do with Sarah Palin.

You mean because she wouldn't quit in New Jersey? Quitters always quit. New Jersey is getting what it deserves, just like every other place that continues to pretend the two party system isn't an absolute failure. Let me know when you're fed up enough to actually look at politicians like Sarah Palin with the same eyes you use on President Obama because there aren't many real differences between them.

If Jon Corzine was the Alaskan governor he'd up your property taxes, create a sales tax and create a state income tax to help out with that baby billion state deficit. So once the money starts flowing in and the deficit is paid off, he'd create more government jobs and programs to insure you could never go back to the way it was. Dude, you have no freaking idea how good Alaska had it with a governor like Palin. What was it that pissed you guys off so much about her? Was it because she had a couple of embarrassing national interviews? I mean, her approval ratings were through the roof early last year. My take (from New jersey mind you) is that the MSM constant bashing and mocking of Palin created a situation were both Alaskan democrats and republicans smelled blood in the water and went in for the kill by investigating her to death. I would have thought they'd be proud and stood by her. I don't like the fact that she did quit, but the atmosphere was getting pretty toxic on all sides. It does diminish my admiration of her, but I still like what she has to say.

BTW, you do know that Palin went against the "two party" system and endorsed the conservative candidate in the NY congressional district.

Dude, you have no freaking idea how good Alaska had it with a governor like Palin.

Dude, you have no idea what you're talking about. Alaska has it good pretty much no matter who is governor because our politicians KNOW they'll get the boot if they even TRY to raise taxes or create a bunch of government jobs. Alaska has plenty of problems but raising taxes/new taxes are almost completely off limits.

What was it that pissed you guys off so much about her? Blah, blah, blah...

Do your own research. I can assure you that the vast majority of people who are down on her don't care about the media's take.

BTW, you do know that Palin went against the "two party" system and endorsed the conservative candidate in the NY congressional district.

There isn't a gauge for how much I don't care about that.