Orchard Park

Orchard Park's response surpasses snobbery — it's illegal, according to one local fair-housing advocacy group, Housing Opportunities Made Equal.

Haha, to bad ...

They have the right to protect themselves from every possibility of human animals who want to enter their community..

Okay better yet ... force whatever the local fair housing advocacy group wants on them as long as you change one law

Make it legal to shoot and kill any despot who is breaking and entering onto/into their property....That seems fair and addresses one huge concern :cry:

Orchard Park's response surpasses snobbery — it's illegal, according to one local fair-housing advocacy group, Housing Opportunities Made Equal.

Haha, to bad ...

They have the right to protect themselves from every possibility of human animals who want to enter their community..

Okay better yet ... force whatever the local fair housing advocacy group wants on them as long as you change one law

Make it legal to shoot and kill any despot who is breaking and entering onto/into their property....That seems fair and addresses one huge concern :cry:

Yes, because we all know how bad senior citizens can be. :cry:

Do you even know what the word 'despot' means? Your post might be one the stupidest I've seen on this board in recent years, and trust me, that is saying a lot!

Do you even know what the word 'despot' means? Your post might be one the stupidest I've seen on this board in recent years, and trust me, that is saying a lot!

You hurtz my feewings .. :cry: see I'm cwying over here

You're right, I'm sorry. In fact, as an act of contrition, I'm going to buzz over to the Buffalo Gun Center to grab an SKS. I wouldn't want any of these hordes of ravaging low-income seniors to break into my house to steal my Postum or Polident Dentu-Cream.

You're right, I'm sorry. In fact, as an act of contrition, I'm going to buzz over to the Buffalo Gun Center to grab an SKS. I wouldn't want any of these hordes of ravaging low-income seniors to break into my house to steal my Postum or Polident Dentu-Cream.

There you go but I would suggest a Sig sauer p226 9mil as it is a weapon of choice for many ... but as an individual who understands this paradigm you'll most likely kill the spawn of one of the grandmas illegitimate

LMAO !@#$ them who can't take a joke :cry: :cry:

I love how the paper almost immediately tries to turn it into a racial problem, when clearly Orchard Park is just trying to protect themselves against homemade applesauce.

That's because those swarthy city folk use cinnamon in their applesauce. Clearly the most subversive of all spices.

sold her home in Akron and got a tidy little one-bedroom place in the Carnation Apartments in Orchard Park, an easy 4.5-mile drive to have dinner, make applesauce or just visit with them.

I have as much or more respect for old people than anyone, but a town just can't let them come in and suck up all the resources. I mean seriously, OP is supposed to provide all of these low cost benefits to old people from tax money and the most they can expect in return is apple sauce?

Apple sauce? Really? It is probably not very good either as old people tend to forget which ingredients have already been added to the mix and which haven't. Have you ever tasted apple sauce with four doses of cinnamon? Gross. These people should really stay where they originated. Yes, they would still be a drag on society but it would be more evened out in which towns were being dragged in what ratios.

You know when Obama's Death Squads are implemented this won't be a problem whatsoever. LOL

Dude,

That is harsh. I have as much or more respect for old people than anyone but let's face it, death squads are pretty practical. Do you know if the plans include dispensing of environmental hazards left behind by old people? You know, like embroidered pillows and doilies and crap like that.