Terrell Owens respectful?

Guest dog14787
Has anyone seen the video of TO's latest press conference? Basically, what happened was that he said that he was okay with everything, and admitted that he needs to do better. Good ownership on him. What do you think

That's the link to a preview on the upcoming game.....

T.O. is the biggest reason the Buffalo Bills have not gone over the edge in my opinion.

What I think is that he will say and do whatever necessary to try for one more shot with a contender next year. Other teams realize his skills are declining but they also realize he can do more than he is. After this season though he will probably be even cheaper for a better team.

T.O. is the biggest reason the Buffalo Bills have not gone over the edge in my opinion.

That is a great point. I never thought of that but I think you are probably right. TO is used to taking heat. Who knows who would have spouted off and turned the team upside-down,.. wait,.. is that a good thing?

Guest dog14787
:cry:

This doesnt even make sense...lmao

One, when has Buffalo ever gone "over the edge"? And two, how has TO somehow prevented it this year?

Jumped ship, mailed it in, good grief buddy, do I have to draw you a picture.

Cry, cry cry, all you want to do is cry... :cry:

Still doesnt make sense but I will take a stab at it...

Are you saying because TO hasnt jumped ship or mailed it in that its kept our team from "going over the edge" as you put it? How does that even make sense especially since this team never "goes over the edge"...lmao

That is a great point. I never thought of that but I think you are probably right. TO is used to taking heat. Who knows who would have spouted off and turned the team upside-down,.. wait,.. is that a good thing?

TO is "taking heat" for the Bills?? WTF?

Actually, in all of this, TO has become irrelevant. Three or four weeks ago we were all parsing out each syllable of his "funny hat and glasses" press conference. Now it's, "has anyone seen the video of TO's latest press conference?".

This is TO's worst nightmare.

And how is that when they can't get him the ball? Maybe you meant the edge into lunacy? I was thinking over the edge into the winning category.

My bad. :cry: :cry:

Guest dog14787

Are you saying because TO hasnt jumped ship or mailed it in that its kept our team from "going over the edge" as you put it? How does that even make sense especially since this team never "goes over the edge"...lmao

Speaking of going over the edge, you sure the heck did :cry:

Guest dog14787
And how is that when they can't get him the ball? Maybe you meant the edge into lunacy? I was thinking over the edge into the winning category.

My bad. :cry: :cry:

:beer: I can't win, I was complimenting T.O's leadership.

TO has taken alot of coverage off Lee just because we don't throw it to them doesn't mean it isn't the truth so STFU

GO Root for the pats.

While I agree that this team never goes over the edge, I still think that Dog (not Dawg) is right. TO has been really level headed this year and even with his drops, I think he's had a reason to complain. Trent has been just awful. I remember Lee getting a little hot last year and without TO keeping things mellow, I think that either Lee or Roscoe (like he matters at this point) would have spoken up about Trent's play or the offense in general. In the first year or Jauronball they might have pulled through. In the fourth, I think everyone would have mailed it in.

Guest dog14787
TO has taken alot of coverage off Lee just because we don't throw it to them doesn't mean it isn't the truth so STFU

GO Root for the pats.

:cry: NO!!!