Incredible

BB27

I called the Bills ticket office to get information on changing my season tickets. Basically I want to add a seat (currently have 3) and move over one section and down about 10 rows. First the guy who answers laughs when I tell him what I want, and then says, "after last night, you have got to be kidding." Then he actually asked me if I wouldn't rather cancel my tickets instead. We finished our conversation with him saying, "do what you want, it's your money." He did say he was utterly disgusted in last nights game. Even the employees see the season as over.

Now I'm not so sure I want that extra seat.....

Guest Guest_eyedog_*
I dont know if I would really want to post that....you are going to get somebody canned....

118749[/snapback]

The stupid ass should be canned. They have a customer wanting to buy tickets and he gets a reply like that. We are trying to keep the Bills in Buffalo and they have their ticket agents running off buyers. Thats great.

I don't want him canned. He is feeling exactly the same way I am. I just love this sinking ship to much to give up on it. The ultimate irony is I'll be in my seats on Sunday irregardless of who starts, and I'll buy the extra seat when they become available. People are taking this to seriosly.

I know him personally. He was fired at 3:35 p.m. He was told someone posted the conversation on a message board. The FO reviewed the tape, and pulled the trigger. Nice.

118794[/snapback]

I hear the Bills have a job opeing for a quarterback! :P