Anyone ever notice...

LI Mike

that any game that was "must win" and you expect your qb to step up has resulted in DB having his worst games ever. How much does it piss you off when you know that DB cannot and never has while a Bill snatch a victory from the jaws of defeat. I seriously can't remember one game during DBs tenure where he brought us back from a 10 point or more deficit. What sucks even more is that for the past 3 years, when the Bills were losing, you just knew Bledsoe wasn't going to get it done. I say let the JP era begin next week. We're not going to the playoffs this year, but if we start JP next week and for the remainder of the year, that will be 7 games under his belt and hopefully, next year won't be just a learnig experience.

that any game that was "must win" and you expect your qb to step up has resulted in DB having his worst games ever.  How much does it piss you off when you know that DB cannot and never has while a Bill snatch a victory from the jaws of defeat.  I seriously can't remember one game during DBs tenure where he brought us back from a 10 point or more deficit.  What sucks even more is that for the past 3 years, when the Bills were losing, you just knew Bledsoe wasn't going to get it done.  I say let the JP era begin next week.  We're not going  to the playoffs this year, but if we start JP next week and for the remainder of the year, that will be 7 games under his belt and hopefully, next year won't be just a learnig experience.

118710[/snapback]

How can you not notice? For years I have asked Drew apologists to name one playoff or prime time game where Drew kicked ass. Noone could ever come up with one. Drew is a choker, a never was, a braindead football retard his whole career. Would you like me to name some primetime games Drew sucked ass in? KC, Miami, New England, Superbowl, etc, etc.....

I seriously can't remember one game during DBs tenure where he brought us back from a 10 point or more deficit.

118710[/snapback]

the only 2 that come to mind are games we eventually lost on defense or special teams. his very first game with the bills at home against the jets (lost on OT kick return) and this seasons road game at the jets where we came back from 13-0 in the 4th, only to lose on the defense giving up late fg 16-14

that any game that was "must win" and you expect your qb to step up has resulted in DB having his worst games ever.  How much does it piss you off when you know that DB cannot and never has while a Bill snatch a victory from the jaws of defeat.  I seriously can't remember one game during DBs tenure where he brought us back from a 10 point or more deficit.  What sucks even more is that for the past 3 years, when the Bills were losing, you just knew Bledsoe wasn't going to get it done.  I say let the JP era begin next week.  We're not going  to the playoffs this year, but if we start JP next week and for the remainder of the year, that will be 7 games under his belt and hopefully, next year won't be just a learnig experience.

118710[/snapback]

I believe that Bledsoe is done, and the less he does in the game the better off the team is.

But, at the same time, it's unfair to say that he has never won big games for the team. In 2002 he played a great game in Minny, coming from behind and winning the game in OT. The same season he won an OT game vs Chicago, played great in Miami, and countered a 200 yard rushing game by R. Williams in Buffalo with a 300 yard passing game, in a near-blizzard.

I know that seems like a long time ago, but Bledsoe has played more than a few good games for the Bills. The guy has had his moments, but not any more.

This was The Big Game for Drew. The biggest game of his Buffalo Bills career. National telecast against his former team. Bills needing the win to keep any realistic playoff chances alive. The QB of the future looking on from the sidelines. This was his chance to expell any and all personal demons and doubts in his ability. And he blew it. That's it. Plain and simple. He had a unique chance to quiet his critics, and he just confirmed what they all said. He's done.

I feel bad for him, because he seems like a decent guy. But he had one more chance to shine and he didn't. It's time to move on.

How can you not notice?  For years I have asked Drew apologists to name one playoff or prime time game where Drew kicked ass.  Noone could ever come up with one.  Drew is a choker, a never was, a braindead football retard his whole career.  Would you like me to name some primetime games Drew sucked ass in?  KC, Miami, New England, Superbowl, etc, etc.....

118869[/snapback]

I concur. Whenever he has a game against a good team, he just _ _ _ ts the bed.