Jim Nantz

Having that crap play out publicly sucks. I guess all divorce cases are public but they aren't publicized coast to coast in the vast majority of cases.

I did like this;

Just last month she purchased a $12,000 necklace at the store. But she admitted she couldn't recall what it looked like. "I think it has some sort of stone," she testified.

Go and take a look at all the Golden Era Hollywood screen players. Most of them had at least 3-4 marriages. Some went as high as 6 & 7. Now, that is out of control.

All I can say, is why even bother getting married. If you lose interest in your spouse that's fine, but why put your loot at risk......

sounds like a typical marriage of long duration divorce. She is going to get the house and very significant alimony and child support. All the trial stuff is typical bull ****. Unless he was sleeping with a goat or she had sex with the Knicks on the floor of Madison Square Garden, the judge is going to engage in a mathematical formula analysis and give an award. Too bad for both of them that they chose to go this way instead of figuring it out. The good thing is the lawyers will make a lot of money out of this misery.

• 2 weeks later...