Steve Phillips former Mets GM, now ESPNer

Beerball

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A representative for Phillips also announced the former Mets general manager was entering a treatment facility "to address his personal issues.

A "treatment facility"?? What do they treat, his desire to cheat on his wife and screw ugly women? :censored:

it took fat chicks about 1 week to figure out that if you hold the camera up and take a downward photo while pouting your lips, it can disguise almost anything.

Take a look at any Heart video from the mid to late 80s and study the camera angles for Ann Wilson. Notice that she is never shown straight on like Nancy was. It's always at an angle or only from the chest up. And she almost always wore a corset (you could tell from some of the angles).

That's really unfair to Ann, who's always been a fantastic singer, but I guess the camera is unforgiving.

Take a look at any Heart video from the mid to late 80s and study the camera angles for Ann Wilson. Notice that she is never shown straight on like Nancy was. It's always at an angle or only from the chest up. And she almost always wore a corset (you could tell from some of the angles).

That's really unfair to Ann, who's always been a fantastic singer, but I guess the camera is unforgiving.

All I want to do is eat cheese fondue...

youve never heard of myspace angles?!?!

it took fat chicks about 1 week to figure out that if you hold the camera up and take a downward photo while pouting your lips, it can disguise almost anything.

I wondered why I see so many photos with that one angle.