Apparent suicide mistaken for Halloween display

Beerball

Do you believe that holidays are the only time you need to truly live your life as God wants you to? If so there is no baggage. Why do you believe there is anything extra associated with those holidays that could be considered "baggage"?

I don't consider it baggage... I THINK many do though. Sorry, my post wasn't clear about that and led you to believe otherwise... What's new! :wallbash:

"Gee, I gotta get up to go to church on Christmas morning"

"We have to do a community service project during lent? Give something up?"

Again... I don't view it as baggage... I get the sense that other do... Maybe not you and Chef One Ton Tomato... :lol:

Halloween is a religious holiday but just another religion. It is for Satan worshippers. The stuff with cute costumes like Superman and Spiderman for little kids was put in years ago to gradually ratchet up the power of Halloween.

The worst thing that would happen used to be stuff like razor blades in Milky Way bars. Little stuff like that.Now we see stuff like people killeing themselves for displays and whatnot.

In about 15 years you will see ritual slayings in the streets and the like and no one will bat an eye. The goal of these people is for every day to be Halloween.

P.S. Did anyone see anything about a t-shirt in the article?

Brilliant!