Well stick a fork in us.

Mile High

Hey ICE, i do not have a second team, I am a Bills fan, then I am an NFL fan, sure I may gravitate towards one team or one player in the playoffs, but I do not have an auxilliary team. can't speak for anyone else, but thats me

So none of you have a 2nd team?  None of you will watch the playoffs and root for anyone?  Either you are full of crap or pathetic one of the two.  Carolina is breasts up as well so me and deeray are screwed top and bottom  :P

I will root for Indy. I dig payton manning. he is the only guy with class in his family.  I like Pitt. They remind me of how the Bills SHOULD be.

118584[/snapback]

So none of you have a 2nd team?  None of you will watch the playoffs and root for anyone?  Either you are full of crap or pathetic one of the two. 

118584[/snapback]

there you go again, not calling anyone names :P

BTW I root for whoever is playing the Pats.

I'm still rooting for the same 4 teams always have:

1: Buffalo Bills

2: Penn State Nittany Lions

3: Green Bay Packers

4: Pittsburgh Steelers

given the woeful status of the bills and my beloved nittany lions, i'll be focusing a little harder on the pack and stillers

GO COLTS!

They are the local team. They are fun to watch. They have a classy head coach, Bill Polian and classy players. They have four Syracuse players on their roster. I long ago adopted them as my (distant) second favorite team.

I don't think they have any shot at beating the Patriots in Foxboro and barring a miracle, any Colts-Pats game is going to be played at New England. Actually, and I have thought this since they lost to Pittsburgh, my prediction is that the Patriots will run the table, all the way through the Super Bowl.

I'd say my 2nd favorite AFC team is the Steelers. I'd LOVE to see the Steelers beat up on the Pats in the playoffs.

Why I hate the Patriots so much I don't know. I mean, Belichick is the kind of HC/GM I'd want in charge of the Bills. Tom Brady is the kind of guy you'd want your daughter to marry (assuming Brady's not gay, that is). The Patriots are about self-sacrifice and teamwork.

I was actually rooting for the Patriots to beat the Steelers back when the Pats were on their way to their first Super Bowl win. But that was before Belichick got all the hype, back when Kordell Stewart was the most overrated and overhyped QB in the league.

I guess part of the reason I've changed my mind about the Patriots is that their success comes at Buffalo's expense. In fact, that's a LOT of the reason why I've changed my mind. If the Patriots were in some obscure division, like the NFC South, maybe I'd still be rooting for them.