Interesting article on bicycles and traffic laws

Beerball

No I wont becuase you know if you even TRY, you will be in jail for a very very long time, and your familes in the poor house (and mine supremely wealthy). And I can handle a 15% hill with switchbacks at 45 MPH...you think I cant dodge out of YOUR way? LOL.

Thats the best part here...all you cowards talking about "taking out" a cyclist?

No you wont...and that the best part of this. For all your tough talk, you, for some reason, place value on your fat, pathetic lives that have this jealousy for people like me who actually have the motivation to get OFF our asses and DO SOMETHING with ourselves besides park at the bar and down two dozen wings.

So I WILL make you slow down and do what I want....and you pathetic fat losers cant do a thing about it. You arent hitting ANYONE with your cars. Or even making a false move. Becuase you know if you even try, Ill be on the celly forwarding a picture of your plate, or even your silly mugs to the cops within about ten seconds.

I swear...this is too good. The more I see all of you getting your panties in a wad over an itty bitty bicycle getting between you and your Big Macs, the more Im motivated to just move on over to the left and make you wait longer to get to it. Becuase...ya know...if Im gonna obey dem traffic laws, Im entitled to that lane!

So sit back there and slow down, tubby(s).

Holy ****, you're showing the exact smug mother !@#$er attitude that I really hate about bikers. Great job you've got it down to a T. By the way the world does not revolve around you and your bikes. And our panties are not in a wad but your spandex shorts are getting twisted right up your ass.

Ring, ring...on your left. !@#$ YOU!

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if this guy thought he was going to be getting a new bike courtesy of the former Ontario attorney general?

LINK

"Witnesses on Bloor St. last night described a heated confrontation between the driver of a black Saab convertible and a cyclist that began near Bloor and Bay Sts. at about 9:45 p.m.

Police Sgt. Tim Burrows said that after a minor collision, the cyclist grabbed hold of the car, which drove west on Bloor toward Avenue Rd.

Witnesses said the cyclist clung to the driver's side of the car, which had its top down, while the driver yelled at him to get off.

The vehicle veered into the eastbound lanes and mounted the curb, brushing against trees and poles. The victim was apparently run over by the rear wheels of the vehicle, witnesses said."

I wonder if this guy thought he was going to be getting a new bike courtesy of the former Ontario attorney general?

LINK

"Witnesses on Bloor St. last night described a heated confrontation between the driver of a black Saab convertible and a cyclist that began near Bloor and Bay Sts. at about 9:45 p.m.

Police Sgt. Tim Burrows said that after a minor collision, the cyclist grabbed hold of the car, which drove west on Bloor toward Avenue Rd.

Witnesses said the cyclist clung to the driver's side of the car, which had its top down, while the driver yelled at him to get off.

The vehicle veered into the eastbound lanes and mounted the curb, brushing against trees and poles. The victim was apparently run over by the rear wheels of the vehicle, witnesses said."

YeeHaw mother!@#$er!

LINK

Car.....+1

Some of those tubbys are indeed on their way to get Big Macs while others are actually producing for a society that builds the roads you have taken over. Some of these drivers, unlike bicyclists, might even understand concepts of physics like mass, velocity and momentum. They are not spandex wearing Marys pedaling where they don't belong just looking for an opportunity to disrupt and whine. Some of them have jobs which require them to drive to their place of business.

Some of them might even work for spandex companies. You wouldn't want to make them late for work as it might delay the release of this fall's fuschia/chartreuse color pallettes.

As a matter of fact some of them might not even be tubbies at all. Some might be in shape due to their manly occuapations or participation in manlier sports than biking. By manlier sports than biking I mean stuff like soccer, badminton, curling and pretty much all other sports not requiring streamline clothing. Of course cycling doesn't require goofy clothing but it might help you get that 7:00 minute mile instead of 7:01.

Its lycra, not spandex.

Lycra is what cyclists use.

Spandex is what fat chicks wear to clubs.

And they both make people look goofy as ****.

Holy ****, you're showing the exact smug mother !@#$er attitude that I really hate about bikers. Great job you've got it down to a T. By the way the world does not revolve around you and your bikes. And our panties are not in a wad but your spandex shorts are getting twisted right up your ass.

Ring, ring...on your left. !@#$ YOU!

Pissing drivers like you off gives me the utmost in pleasure. Both in this thread and on the road. Come on...try to hit me. Ill come visit you in the County that night.

LINK

I can almost hear the "heated confrontation" -

MIKE BRYANT: Outa my way, you goofy looking candy ass, or I'll take you out

DEAD CYCLIST: Oh no you won't, tough guy - I can handle a 15% hill with switchbacks at 45 MPH - you think I cant dodge out of YOUR way? LOL.

MIKE BRYANT: Have an ass full of fenders, moron - now let go of my car

DEAD CYCLIST: No - I'll MAKE you slow down, and there's nothing you can do, pathetic loser. One false move and I'm reaching for my 'celly' to forward a picture or you and your plate #, which I can do in less than 10 seconds

MIKE BRYANT: Ha! You'll be dead in less than 5. Who the !@#$ says 'celly' anyway? What a wuss. LOL.

DEAD CYCLIST: Oh no you won't, tough guy - I can handle a 15% hill with switchbacks at 45 MPH - you think I cant dodge out of YOUR way? LOL.

DEAD CYCLIST: No - I'll MAKE you slow down, and there's nothing you can do, pathetic loser. One false move and I'm reaching for my 'celly' to forward a picture or you and your plate #, which I can do in less than 10 seconds

MIKE BRYANT: Ha! You'll be dead in less than 5. Who the !@#$ says 'celly' anyway? What a wuss. LOL.

:D:thumbsup:

Lycra: A DuPont trademark for its spandex fiber.

It is a type of spandex but only for bike nerds. It stands for:

Let

Your

Cycle

Run

Amok

They think it makes them cool even though they had no prayer of playing real sports when they were in school. Unfortunately for these post modern hippies there is also another acronym which applies:

Hey

everyone

move

over

really

readily or

have

appendages

get

eradicated

Thats very funny..but the thing is....you know deep down youre a coward and wont come near me with your car. So make fun all you want.

"Youll be dead", "Im gonna run you over".

LOL...yeah, right.

It is a type of spandex but only for bike nerds. It stands for:

Let

Your

Cycle

Run

Amok

They think it makes them cool even though they had no prayer of playing real sports when they were in school. Unfortunately for these post modern hippies there is also another acronym which applies:

Hey

everyone

move

over

really

readily or

have

appendages

get

eradicated

Nah, those are hipsters in their knickers with their fixies riding around Williamsburg. We make fun of them, too.

Pissing drivers like you off gives me the utmost in pleasure. Both in this thread and on the road. Come on...try to hit me. Ill come visit you in the County that night.

Nah, I'd just pull over and have a nice conversation with you. Why would I want to risk a scratch or dent on my car. You seem like the type that wouldn't handle being put in his place so you'd probably do something stupid and then I'd drop you the way smug mother !@#$er you are deserve.