Prepare your heads for more assripping anger

nodnarb

When we hear the press conferences this week, we're going to hear the same old things. Drew will say "hey, it was one game" and that he "can still play this game at a high level". Mularkey will say Drew gives us the best chance to win. Donahoe will say that a rookie head coach deserves some patience (even though he said at the start of the season that he's out of patience..convenient shift in words there)...

It'll be as if they assume they're speaking to a bunch of drooling idiots. In a nutshell, we're going to hear more cliches, more lame excuses, and Drew will be the starter next week and beyond.

You might want to tune out this week, cuz you're not going to hear anything you'll like.

Or respect.

When we hear the press conferences this week, we're going to hear the same old things. Drew will say "hey, it was one game" and that he "can still play this game at a high level". Mularkey will say Drew gives us the best chance to win. Donahoe will say that a rookie head coach deserves some patience (even though he said at the start of the season that he's out of patience..convenient shift in words there)...

It'll be as if they assume they're speaking to a bunch of drooling idiots. In a nutshell, we're going to hear more cliches, more lame excuses, and Drew will be the starter next week and beyond.

You might want to tune out this week, cuz you're not going to hear anything you'll like.

Or respect.

118485[/snapback]

Yeah, what you said....and more. Why again did camp fodder Justin Bannan and one hit wonder Ron Edwards play at the same time? Why cant Pat be with one, Sam with the other?

Or respect.

118485[/snapback]

I'm not sure what else they could say. The only time I have ever heard a coach or GM concede that their team sucked and there's not shot at the playoffs, it was at the PC on their way out.

I just can't see what good can come out of anything other than coach-speak right now.

Or respect.

118485[/snapback]

You forgot "they are learning a new system". :P:lol:

I'm not sure what else they could say. The only time I have ever heard a coach or GM concede that their team sucked and there's not shot at the playoffs, it was at the PC on their way out.

I just can't see what good can come out of anything other than coach-speak right now.

118509[/snapback]

Watch a John Gruden press conference. :P

What, exactly do you expect to hear. Of course they are going to give the same ole cliches. Don't they alway? When was the last time you heard anything of interest at a press conference? If you want a good listen and someone to tell it like it is, listen to Bill Parcells. All other coaches give the same coach speak and its not going to change.

I personally get sick of hearing Drew gives us the best chance to win.  Really?  How do we know?  Is there something there to gauge that?  Did we miss one of our other qb's coming in and playing a full game?  God I'm fuggin bitter.

118523[/snapback]

Exactly...

If Drew gives us the best chance to win, and the Team is 3-6 along with being winless on the Road, what does that say about the Team overall?

In a way, it's like saying "You think this Team is bad with Drew, you should see how bad it is without him..."

I too am fuggin bitter! :P

Bledsoe doesn't have the ability to anger anyone, at this juncture. Anything he has to say, outside of "This is my last season", will be met with complete apathy.

The glimmer of hope he offered as a Starting QB and leader has been extinguished. No one is listening anymore. His words ring hollow.

Bledsoe doesn't have the ability to anger anyone, at this juncture. Anything he has to say, outside of "This is my last season", will be met with complete apathy.

The glimmer of hope he offered as a Starting QB and leader has been extinguished. No one is listening anymore. His words ring hollow.

118798[/snapback]

The parade that day will dwarf the one when he arrived.

118798[/snapback]

Never have truer words been spoken. Sad, but true.