Sully already declaring Sanchez a bust

I'm listening to WGR's morning clip with Jerry Sullivan. I almost fell out of my chair when Sully suggests that Sanchez "may not be the guy" for the Jets. Really, Jerry? 3 losses for a rookie QB and you think the Jets to start looking? Well at least he is just as judgemental with other teams players as he is with the Bills.

PTR

I will say this...it's very clear that Sanchez has never played in cold and inclement weather (he has admitted as much a number of times since he was drafted). If yesterday is any indication of his ability to deal with the wind and cold, it may have been a very ill-advised pick on the part of the Jets. I'm sure he'll get better overall as he gains more experience, but late season, nasty-weather games may always be his weakness.

Is it possible you're misinterpreting his comments? His column in today's paper implies that Sanchez isn't ready to take them to the playoffs today. It's not talking about where his career might go in the future.

I'm listening to WGR's morning clip with Jerry Sullivan. I almost fell out of my chair when Sully suggests that Sanchez "may not be the guy" for the Jets. Really, Jerry? 3 losses for a rookie QB and you think the Jets to start looking? Well at least he is just as judgemental with other teams players as he is with the Bills.

PTR

He used the word "may"? Then I don't see the problem.

PTR

Jerry is a one trick pony who is only relevant because of the market he writes for. Everyone of his colleagues has moved on to bigger and better things except for him. Writing negative pieces on Buffalo sports franchises is like shooting fish in a barrel. If he was in the New York market, they would eat him alive. He is not a talent evaluator, is not particularly knowledgeable regarding the Xs and Os, but he can sure tell you why you suck!

Jerry is a one trick pony who is only relevant because of the market he writes for. Everyone of his colleges has moved on to bigger and better things except for him. Writing negative pieces on Buffalo sports franchises is like shooting fish in a barrel. If he was in the New York market, they would eat him alive. He is not a talent evaluator, is not particularly knowledgeable regarding the Xs and Os, but he can sure tell you why you suck!

To me it just seems like he is negative to be negative...if the Bills were 8-0 he would still be talking about how they won't win in the playoffs...

To me it just seems like he is negative to be negative...if the Bills were 8-0 he would still be talking about how they won't win in the playoffs...

That's true. When the Bills were 4-0 last year he didn't know what to say. He sounded like a man having an arguement with himself. He'd say something nice, then slide in a negatve comment.

PTR

PTR

Sully can barely write a good article, they really shouldn't let him speak. The wind was brutal yesterday, you could barely make out what the ref was saying on penaltly explanations. Now 5 interceptions suck in any weather conditions, but I think Sanchez (or as Dick E says San-Chez) will be a pretty good QB. But if he is a bust, I won't shed a tear....GO BILLS!!

PTR

That assclown has nothing to say unless it's negative.