OK, that was the 1 loss...

The Poojer

The question is, with seven games left can we win five? If we play the way we played against the Jets, maybe. If we play like last night we are in trouble. I'd check off Seattle (@) and Pittsburgh as losses. And Miami the only game I'd check off as a win. @ SF, Cinci, Clev, St. Louis could all go either way. As I said after the Balto game, the feeling of great expectations begins now, great expectations for 2005.

This team is probably one of the better Jeckyl and Hyde teams ever. Though they haven't looked great at any time during the year, they did look pretty good against the Jets and Cards but looked absolutely horiffic against the Ravens and Pats last night. I don't know if it's the poor coaching preparation, the lack of testicles on the QB, the drops and failure to get open by the WR's, the complete inability of the OL to block, the failure of the DB's to actually cover someone or the LB's always finding a way to get blocked during a run but this team has a great ability to get everyone excited by it's play one week and also has the ability to make everyone sick to their stomach the next. They are awful until they prove that they can win on the road.

now we have to win the last 9...common guys, who's with me!

118402[/snapback]

Pooj? is that you? or is this .... John 'Bluto' Blutarsky

Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the goin' gets tough...

[thinks hard]

the tough get goin'! Who's with me? Let's go!

[runs out, alone; then returns]

What the fuk happened to the Bill's fans I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you Bluto, we might get in trouble." Well just kiss my ass from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this...............

This team is probably one of the better Jeckyl and Hyde teams ever. Though they haven't looked great at any time during the year, they did look pretty good against the Jets and Cards but looked absolutely horiffic against the Ravens and Pats last night. I don't know if it's the poor coaching preparation, the lack of testicles on the QB, the drops and failure to get open by the WR's, the complete inability of the OL to block, the failure of the DB's to actually cover someone or the LB's always finding a way to get blocked during a run but this team has a great ability to get everyone excited by it's play one week and also has the ability to make everyone sick to their stomach the next. They are awful until they prove that they can win on the road.

118463[/snapback]

That's just not true. There are about five teams in the NFL that aren't "Jeckyll and Hyde" and everybody else is. Seattle is a perfect example, as they have shown over the past few weeks. They were positively terrible yesterday against the depleted RAMS and if our game vs them were in Orchard Park, I'd be inclined to pencil it in as a win.

If you think our WRs weren't open last night, you weren't watching the same game I was. The first INT that was thrown into double coverage was a perfect example. Lee Evans was WIDE open about 20 yards (right hash) running a skinny post. Drew ignored him and threw the prayer to EMoulds instead. It was a microcosm of Drew's tenure here.