LB Nic Harris

jahbonas

I'd understand not playing this rookie if our LB crew was doing the job....but we are giving up 200 & 300 yard games on the ground all the time....

By many reporting accounts he was the MVP of training camp and he often showed well in the preseason games displaying speed and physicalness...

WR Stevie Johnson, CB Lankster and Arron Maybin may wonder similar....

I'd understand not playing this rookie if our LB crew was doing the job....but we are giving up 200 & 300 yard games on the ground all the time....

By many reporting accounts he was the MVP of training camp and he often showed well in the preseason games displaying speed and physicalness...

WR Stevie Johnson, CB Lankster and Arron Maybin may wonder similar....

Well Harris will only play if Jauron is fired. This is because Jauron and his staff are terrible. They dont even realize just how good he is and just how bad the other guys are. This is a coach who cut multiple guys who are now starters on better teams. Coy Wire is a starter in Atlanta, had a big fumble recovery on the goal line last night, wouldnt he be nice to have? Jim Leonard is every bit the player Byrd is and more, yet he wasnt good enough so we had to draft Byrd a few years later. Mario Haggan was never given a shot now he starts for the leagues #1 D. Others like Greer and Jackson never got a chance until injuries forced them to play. It would seem now it will take more than injuries to get playmakers on the field. Dick is a joke. I would be pissed if he was my high schools football coach. He sucks.

It's hard to say how good Harris really is based on preseason, but I don't understand not giving the guy a shot when the linebackers have been totally brutal so far. Ashlee Palmer whiffed on one of the long runs and took out another would-be tackler while doing so.

The coaching staff is a complete joke. Even the casual fan was able to see that Fred Jackson was better than Anthony Thomas, and Jabari Greer was better than whoever was starting ahead of him (IMHO he was the best corner the Bills had, but that's a whole other discussion).

It's hard to say how good Harris really is based on preseason, but I don't understand not giving the guy a shot when the linebackers have been totally brutal so far. Ashlee Palmer whiffed on one of the long runs and took out another would-be tackler while doing so.

The coaching staff is a complete joke. Even the casual fan was able to see that Fred Jackson was better than Anthony Thomas, and Jabari Greer was better than whoever was starting ahead of him (IMHO he was the best corner the Bills had, but that's a whole other discussion).

I've wondered the same about Harris and have been surprised he isn't on the field..

Jabari Greer was one of my favorite CB's of all time for the Bills.. I was so upset when they let him go. All he did was make big plays and key interceptions. Watched the Saints yesterday and guess what.. Greer came up with a huge interception..

ok, all hyperbole aside - when Scott and Whitner were both hurt they moved Harris to strong safety so he would be able to step in on an emergency basis. Then suddenly 2 more linebackers got hurt and they had to move him back - but he hadn't been getting reps for a couple weeks, and he's a rookie. Plus the man he backs up is still healthy .

ok, all hyperbole aside - when Scott and Whitner were both hurt they moved Harris to strong safety so he would be able to step in on an emergency basis. Then suddenly 2 more linebackers got hurt and they had to move him back - but he hadn't been getting reps for a couple weeks, and he's a rookie. Plus the man he backs up is still healthy .

They decided to move Nic harris to safety...an alternative ofcourse would have been to sign a free agent at safety and leave Harris where he was training at safety...