Any fine or penalty for the sucker punch Fine took?

The Guy

That sucker punch Fine took to the eye after the kickoff was a cheap shot. Will the league impose a fine or suspension for that? They should. That was just completely uncalled for. Totally juvenile.

can't really be a sucker punch when Fine threw 2 or 3 punches of his own...

just like in hockey, the refs always seem to catch the retaliation and not the original punch...

Fine was pushing not punching. I think the Jets player was just swinging in reaction to the pushing and his swing happened to land on Fine;s faec as a punch, more by by accident than intent.

I thought that Marques Murrel, #94, was also involved and may have even thrown a punch but they only showed the replay once as I recall and I was too busy watching Fine's face get whacked to notice much else, anyone have a link to a clip?

Fine was pushing not punching. I think the Jets player was just swinging in reaction to the pushing and his swing happened to land on Fine;s faec as a punch, more by by accident than intent.

i saw fine throw punches on the replay and there were TWO JETS throwing back at him.

the player that cought him in the eye was not the guy that was ejected

thats not what I saw at all...can't remember what Fine did on that play,but Jets #94 was definatly swinging and connecting...Fine turned to square off against #94 and then another Jets player starting swinging, or maybe it was him that you saw pushing...it was the second Jets player that got booted from the game...but from what I saw it was #94 of the Jets that should have been booted...the way Goddell is handing out fines this season, I wouldn't be surprised to see both players from the Jets fined...at least #94 for sure.

i saw fine throw punches on the replay and there were TWO JETS throwing back at him.

the player that cought him in the eye was not the guy that was ejected

well then I guess all three should get fined then..I didn't catch Fine punching, but I'm sure all 3 were

Missed the 1st 6 game minutes here since they had the Minnesota/Baltimore game on, then once that ended, CBS needed to make up for some lost commercial time and bombarded us with 10 minutes of commercials, I think one of them twice. CBS is absolutely brutal with their commercials at times, they seem to go on forever after a change of possesion.