Losman's Comments

BillsNYC

I'm a little bothered by Losman's comments. Saying he wasn't ready because he wasn't expecting to play and saying he couldn't stop thinking about his leg.

cry cry cry

Where's the fire? I don't want excuses and don't you dare get into that habit like these other morons on the team have!

Jesus guys come on. He was in sweat pants the first half of the game. Can you blame him for worrying about his leg? He's playing in brutal cold conditions with scumbags like Harrison,McGinest and Tedy Douche'. He probably saw 5% of the reps in practice all week if that many.

I'm a little bothered by Losman's comments. Saying he wasn't ready because he wasn't expecting to play and saying he couldn't stop thinking about his leg. 

cry cry cry

Where's the fire? I don't want excuses and don't you dare get into that habit like these other morons on the team have!

118365[/snapback]

I had the exact same reaction when I heard his comments last night. But I took it as more than a hint that not being in the fire is breeding an attitude in JP that certainly was not there at the Start of Camp. I think there is a good chance that JP is just the type of personality who does not take well to being the #2 guy, and it may be resulting in a less than needed approach to preparation...

I think the Kid needs to be "The Man..." And when he's not, he loses focus...Further proof to me (and a whole host of others based on the comments today) that JP needs to play, and play now! B)

cry cry cry

118365[/snapback]

Hey Bill why don't you go back and read where some of us saw him standing on the sidelines in basically a sweat suit! He has had maybe 2 snaps a practice, wasn't even in pads etc. hell they even told him Mathews was going in.

I had the exact same reaction when I heard his comments last night. But I took it as more than a hint that not being in the fire is breeding an attitude in JP that certainly was not there at the Start of Camp. I think there is a good chance that JP is just the type of personality who does not take well to being the #2 guy, and it may be resulting in a less than needed approach to preparation...

I think the Kid needs to be "The Man..." And when he's not, he loses focus...Further proof to me (and a whole host of others based on the comments today) that JP needs to play, and play now!  B)

118392[/snapback]

Billy Joe Hobert was the same way!!!!

Billy Joe Losman!!!!

118380[/snapback]

:P ...I was thinking the same thing, but I did not want to say it...

I do believe that JP may have even been a little pissed about being inserted at that time. Lets face facts, the Kid has a good sized ego...And he may very well have been thinking "Sure, put me in now while I've been over here freezing my ass off watching the Starting QB blow another Game...Why don't you let DB finish off the mess he made, and Start me next week when I have a chance to make a difference..."

I would not be at all surprised if JP felt that way last night. He may just be arrogant enough (don't get me wrong...it's a good arrogance) to believe that simply getting time in an NFL Game is not what he came to The Bills for. Maybe he's cocky enough to say to himself that mop-up duty on the Road, in the cold, is not worthy of his talent level...It's an interesting angle I think...I doubt it's the case, but it's a different way to look at last night... B)

Hey Bill why don't you go back and read where some of us saw him standing on the sidelines in basically a sweat suit!  He has had maybe 2 snaps a practice, wasn't even in pads etc.  hell they even told him Mathews was going in.

118398[/snapback]

Didn't see that til after my post. I don't care if you think you're riding the pine the whole game...when your # is called you better be f-ing ready...which he says he wasn't.

:P ...I was thinking the same thing, but I did not want to say it...

I do believe that JP may have even been a little pissed about being inserted at that time. Lets face facts, the Kid has a good sized ego...And he may very well have been thinking "Sure, put me in now while I've been over here freezing my ass off watching the Starting QB blow another Game...Why don't you let DB finish off the mess he made, and Start me next week when I have a chance to make a difference..."

I would not be at all surprised if JP felt that way last night. He may just be arrogant enough (don't get me wrong...it's a good arrogance) to believe that simply getting time in an NFL Game is not what he came to The Bills for. Maybe he's cocky enough to say to himself that mop-up duty on the Road, in the cold, is not worthy of his talent level...It's an interesting angle I think...I doubt it's the case, but it's a different way to look at last night... B)

118428[/snapback]

Those were my exact thoughts last night, I couldn't believe they put him in, but was excited they did without a cost.