An Adventurous Night On the Town

WellDressed

Two Women to Chose From; all's Fair Game  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Pick One & Explain

• Kate Hudson
    • Drew Barrymore

OK guys, you are free for one evening, alone with one of these women, and all is fair game. There will be no repercussions if you have a significant other.

Who would you choose & why??

Also, what would you with your date on this particular evening, and where would you go?? [All expense paid]

(Sex is permitted, but the telling of the goings on can not be described here in this thread)

Now, the participants in this evenings charade

1--Kate Hudson (A Rod is in Anaheim) but is alone and awaiting your call

2--Drew Barrymore is also alone and she to is awaiting your call.

Both women know about this little adventure.

The Key Element----You can only chose one of these women, not both, or anyone else for that matter, under any circumstances.

Fire away!!

OK guys, you are free for one evening, alone with one of these women, and all is fair game. There will be no repercussions if you have a significant other.

Who would you choose & why??

Also, what would you with your date on this particular evening, and where would you go?? [All expense paid]

(Sex is permitted, but the telling of the goings on can not be described here in this thread)

Now, the participants in this evenings charade

1--Kate Hudson (A Rod is in Anaheim) but is alone and awaiting your call

2--Drew Barrymore is also alone and she to is awaiting your call.

Both women know about this little adventure.

The Key Element----You can only chose one of these women, not both, or anyone else for that matter, under any circumstances.

Fire away!!

I think Drew has that certain nuttiness/crazy that I like in certain women . . . For one night, I think it would be more fun to be with Drew than Kate . . .

Drew for me. Not even close.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I'm supposed to talk about what we'd do. I figure she goes out to a lot of fancy places and events. I can't really compete with that, so I'd say probably we pick up a magnum of medium quality wine and back to my place for tv and some leftover tuna noodle casserole. Then, of course, a whole bunch of fantastic, mind-blowing sex. Then the hard part: I break it to her gently that my life is kind of complicated right now and I'm not ready to commit to just one movie star at the moment, etc...