I was diagnosed with the flu on Friday and so was my older son on Satu

Peter

It is the young that will have a harder time... There were pandemics in the 1950's... One they said in 1968 and one in 1976... If one was born after 1976, I take they are more at risk this time!

And on another note... Does this mean the one's that totally let themselves go will fair better! :bag::doh: Ain't that cool!!! :lol:

Its weird because I have actually carried sicknesses to my family without actually getting sick myself. A few years ago a bad flu was getting around my football team and I didn't get sick but my mom and dad both were very ill with similar symptoms to that of my teammates. My brother even caught the illness (Although not as bad he was basically down for one day and than fine). Yet I never even felt weak for one hour let alone actually got sick.

Now I know its possible that it was just a coincidence and that my parents got that illness from somewhere else and correlation doesn't always equal causality but since than I have been very conscious of not getting my parents sick.

Its weird because I have actually carried sicknesses to my family without actually getting sick myself. A few years ago a bad flu was getting around my football team and I didn't get sick but my mom and dad both were very ill with similar symptoms to that of my teammates. My brother even caught the illness (Although not as bad he was basically down for one day and than fine). Yet I never even felt weak for one hour let alone actually got sick.

Now I know its possible that it was just a coincidence and that my parents got that illness from somewhere else and correlation doesn't always equal causality but since than I have been very conscious of not getting my parents sick.

Ya... I know what you mean. They are saying that you should stay home if you are sick... What happens if you don't feel sick? Or one is powering through something without barely noticing the ill effects. That is why I guees the good habits they are pushing is really important.

Scary...

My dilemma is what to you do with a co-worker who keeps eating sunflower seeds and spitting them all around in every garbage can...

Cause the incestous bastard penetrating trauma with a homemade stabbing weapon. (I.e., shiv the mofo).