Great Game last night Willis!

EZC-Boston

not!  What happened to this guy I thought he was the real deal?  Donahoe was so smart?  Etc, Etc....

118339[/snapback]

It probably would have helped his cause if

A) We opened a hole for him once in a while last night.

or

B) Drew and the defense didn't bury us in a complete hole before halftime.

Willis has one bad game out of 4. I can't fault him for the piss poor performance of the entire team.

I hate to say it, but the loss of this game falls right on Bledsoe.

I know people are going to say it is the defenses fault that the pats scored all those points, but I remember the days that our offense could stay in any game no matter what the score.

Bledsoe throwing those picks, and walking around like a lost child is what killed us.

It probably would have helped his cause if

A) We opened a hole for him once in a while last night.

or

B) Drew and the defense didn't bury us in a complete hole before halftime.

118352[/snapback]

Henry got the same deal and everybody jumped on him

I can remember a game when Barry Sanders finished the game with negative 1 yard rushing on over 20 carries. Wow, that guy turned into a bum.

118356[/snapback]

but at the same time plenty of nobodies have rushed for 100 yards three times...just don't put him in the HOF quite yet

The Pats keyed on Willis from the first whistle. He had no help from the line, and less than zero help from the passing game. Once they were behind by 13, it was over. He actually turned a blown up play (the non-toss back to Bledsoe) into an 11 yard gain. That was totally heads up, and very encouraging. Henry would have tossed it anyway, or tripped, or fumbled...

Load everybody in the box and try to run....thats very unfair to Willis. The pats gameplan was to contain Wizzilis and make Drew beat them.

118379[/snapback]

They should get used to it, because every coordinator in the league is going to do that to them until the Bills can make them pay for stacking the box. It didn't take a defensive "genius" to figure that out. The real disaster was not doing anything about it during halftime when you're supposed to adjust your gameplan.

not!  What happened to this guy I thought he was the real deal?  Donahoe was so smart?  Etc, Etc....

118339[/snapback]

How many holes did he miss last night? Answer: ONE. No running back is perfect - especially a rookie and there isn't ONE back in the NFL that would have had success last night facing what WM was.

This continuing theme of ripping an individual player for what was obviously a 2/3rds team meltdown (special teams gets a pass this week) is no more valid today than it's ever been. Of course, if you have nothing to say...

Henry got the same deal and everybody jumped on him

118363[/snapback]

Not true at all. The problems with Henry (at least mine anyways) are his blitz pickup, his fumbling, his recieving skills, and the fact that in the tough running situations he can't get it done and stumbles over himself.