yeah we won, but I still want them all fired!

im4bflo

We beat a team that threw 6 picks

Or how about, "The Bills forced 6 interceptions?" Remember, we had guys out there playing too.

You think it's a fluke that we held both Cleveland and the Jets to almost nothing in the air? Maybe we have a decent pass defense?

Absolutely enjoy the WIN!

But this team still stinks, how do we compare to what the Patriots did today?

When we can beat them, we're good!

Turnovers in our favor and we look better than usual, BUT!

You mean the Pats team that we should've won, if not for a dumb fumble...?

We beat a team that threw 6 picks, and had great chances to beat us, but we somehow won.

We better win a game like this, they handed it to us enough!

Feels great to win, but our troubles are far from over.

GO BILLS!

100% agree. Everyone must go. The sooner the better.

Absolutely enjoy the WIN!

But this team still stinks, how do we compare to what the Patriots did today?

When we can beat them, we're good!

Turnovers in our favor and we look better than usual, BUT!

The Bills are allowing nearly 180 yards per game rushing. They've scored one offensive TD in three games.

Yeah, I'm glad they shut up Rex Ryan and those Jests, but it's not because they're playing outstanding football.

The Bills are allowing nearly 180 yards per game rushing. They've scored one offensive TD in three games.

Yeah, I'm glad they shut up Rex Ryan and those Jests, but it's not because they're playing outstanding football.

I agree 100% right on!

Agreed.

After the offensive calls again went safe and they decided to let the final seconds run out to trot Lindell out onto the field to miss the winning field goal in regulation, I told my wife here we go again.

The Jets allowed the Bills to hang in there. Nobody should win after 6 turnovers. But Sanchez has been getting way too much credit for a rookie. Well, that, and he has no receivers.

There are too many dark clouds to be truly happy. This is the same team, after all, that a week earlier lost a similar contest to the Cleveland Browns 6-3. The defense did give up over 200 yards rushing. Not exactly championship material. The running game also seemed often inept, and one dimensional in its play-calling.

Jauron's decision to keep passing when Jenkins left the game was also too passive. To let the clock run down and kick a field goal on 2nd down, when they should have tried atleast 1 more play to get closer...I felt another Jauron safe game analogy coming with another loss.

The offensive line seemed to play better after Trent left the game. Atleast in pass protection.

But it is only 1 game. Could this be a turning point in the Bills season? I would hope so. Maybe they can have the polar opposite of last year where they started out 5-1 but ended up 7-9. Maybe this year they start out 1-4, but end up 9-7 or 10-6. Only time will tell.

More than likely though, the decimated defense will continue to take a beating, the special teams will continue their spectacular and unforeseen collapse, and the offensive players will continue to need seeing eye dogs to help them get a sniff of the end zone.

Hopefully after that, Modrak, Guy, and Jauron will be gone and a real GM will be here. Ah, then we can start anew...