Welcome to Obama's Amerika...

"Lies cost the talk-show host a shot at NFL ownership; a White House honcho praises a murderer of millions to schoolkids."

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/mao-mil...75-saying-dream

http://michellemalkin.com/2009/10/15/anita...ao-cheerleader/

Also, a major Obama funder linked to libelous and defamatory Wikipedia posts targeting his biggest detractors...

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2009/1...ikipedia_l.html

"The law firm linked to reports of an IP address associated with misleading and defamatory attacks on Rush Limbaugh was a major source of campaign funds for Barack Obama.

FEC records* indicate that individuals associated with Patterson, Belknap, Webb & Tyler, LLC donated almost $100,000 to Obama's 2008 campaign. Over the last ten years people associated with the firm donated another $80,000 dollars to the Democratic Party and thousands more to Democrats across the country, literally, from Oregon to Florida. Thousands more went to such radical left organizations as Emily's List and MoveOn.org."

You seriously need your head examined if you trust Obama and his commie lovin' administration officials to take control over your health care.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Lies cost the talk-show host a shot at NFL ownership; a White House honcho praises a murderer of millions to schoolkids."

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/mao-mil...75-saying-dream

http://michellemalkin.com/2009/10/15/anita...ao-cheerleader/

Also, a major Obama funder linked to libelous and defamatory Wikipedia posts targeting his biggest detractors...

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2009/1...ikipedia_l.html

"The law firm linked to reports of an IP address associated with misleading and defamatory attacks on Rush Limbaugh was a major source of campaign funds for Barack Obama.

FEC records* indicate that individuals associated with Patterson, Belknap, Webb & Tyler, LLC donated almost $100,000 to Obama's 2008 campaign. Over the last ten years people associated with the firm donated another $80,000 dollars to the Democratic Party and thousands more to Democrats across the country, literally, from Oregon to Florida. Thousands more went to such radical left organizations as Emily's List and MoveOn.org."

You seriously need your head examined if you trust Obama and his commie lovin' administration officials to take control over your health care.

You seriously need your head examined, period.

You seriously need your head examined, period.

So you're ok with the President's communications director praising an insane man who murdered millions of people? You're the one who is seriously sick in the head.

Let me repeat, the guy who picked this scum bucket of a person, who praised a murderer of millions of people as his communications director, wants control over everyone's health care.

To think I used to respect your posts. Whoops, my bad.

So you're ok with the President's communications director praising an insane man who murdered millions of people? You're the one who is seriously sick in the head.

Let me repeat, the guy who picked this scum bucket of a person, who praised a murderer of millions of people as his communications director, wants control over everyone's health care.

To think I used to respect your posts. Whoops, my bad.

I didn't see praise of Mao, I heard a quote from him used as an anecdote to illustrate independence and decisivenes. :w00t:

Did you even read any of that, or did you just see "White House Communications Director" and "Mao Zedong" on the same web page and go diaper-wetting ballistic?

I didn't see praise of Mao, I heard a quote from him used as an anecdote to illustrate independence and decisivenes. :unsure:

Did you even read any of that, or did you just see "White House Communications Director" and "Mao Zedong" on the same web page and go diaper-wetting ballistic?

Out of everyone in history, she chose a guy that was times ten the murderer of Adolf Hitler. Just try to comprehend that for a minute. Seriously, on what planet is this ok? Was there not anyone in American history that was inspiring enough for this disgusting vile pig? And to think that these are the people who want control over the life and death decisions of the health care industry, it is beyond disconcerting.

I didn't see praise of Mao, I heard a quote from him used as an anecdote to illustrate independence and decisivenes. :unsure:

Regardless, that was the best she could come up with while speaking to some school kids? Her message to kids was that you're going to have to make choices. And to her, Mao is one of "the two people that I turn to most to basically deliver a simple point, which is: You're going to make choices. ... But here's the deal: These are your choices; they are no one else's." She couldn't come up with something better than Mao Tse Tung? Really?

On the other hand, she did come out and state that she wasn't really being serious, which probably would have been more obvious to everyone if only she opted to wear her Che t-shirt that day.

Don't get me wrong; I'm not spun up like the other dude here, but this was pretty stupid, especially talking to school kids.

Frankly I have more of a problem with the NAMBLA czar. I'm starting to think the White House vetting process is all based on an Iphone app.

Out of everyone in history, she chose a guy that was times ten the murderer of Adolf Hitler. Just try to comprehend that for a minute. Seriously, on what planet is this ok? Was there not anyone in American history that was inspiring enough for this disgusting vile pig? And to think that these are the people who want control over the life and death decisions of the health care industry, it is beyond disconcerting.

So you're completely incapable of distinguishing between a point being made and a person making it?

That kind-of makes you a !@#$ing idiot then, doesn't it?

So you're completely incapable of distinguishing between a point being made and a person making it?

Well

1. She does call Mao one of her favorite political philosphers and

2. she does look very much like a hippy that got old.

To me, that sure is a lot of quacking for someone who claims to not be a duck.

What's the point of praising the verbiage of a monster who murdered 50 to 70 million people? You seem incapable of understanding the vileness of this morally reprehensible endeavor. Your acceptance of this act is truly repulsive.

What's the point of praising the verbiage of a monster who murdered 50 to 70 million people? You seem incapable of understanding the vileness of this morally reprehensible endeavor. Your acceptance of this act is truly repulsive.

My acceptance of a parable - probably apocryphal, anyway - is repulsive because of Mao's murderous regime?

Or are you somehow suggesting I somehow support Mao's murderous regime because of a parable having nothing to do with the murder of 50-70 million people?

Either way, you're a dumbass.

Yeah, but isnt that kind of like saying Hitler was OK becuase he invented Lufthansa and Kindergarten?

Dont start yelling at me....Im just askin'

No. Not in the least because no one opined that Mao was okay because he was independent and decisive.

My acceptance of a parable - probably apocryphal, anyway - is repulsive because of Mao's murderous regime?

Or are you somehow suggesting I somehow support Mao's murderous regime because of a parable having nothing to do with the murder of 50-70 million people?

Either way, you're a dumbass.

Your acceptance of Dunn quoting a man who murdered 50-70 millions of innocent people as a teaching point to high school students remains repulsive to me.

Call me all the names you want buddy.

Your acceptance of Dunn quoting a man who murdered 50-70 millions of innocent people as a teaching point to high school students remains repulsive to me.

Yeah, because QUOTING someone is a de facto admission of holding dear every single action they've ever done. I suppose if I quote Osama Bin Laden, when he said - wisely - "Your security is not in the hands of Kerry or Bush or al Qaeda. Your security is in your own hands," I'm therefore condoning 9/11? :unsure:

Nonsense like that is why no one here takes you seriously.

Not speaking for Tom, but one of the reasons he's busting your nuts is because you're focused on the "quote," when (I think) a better reason to be critical of this woman is that she openly admitted that one of the most important people she turns to for political philosophy is a communist who was responsible for killing millions. Her message to the kids was pretty simple: don't be afraid to do your own thing. Her example for the message, and her personal affinity for that person, should be the issue you're trying to argue.

Not speaking for Tom, but one of the reasons he's busting your nuts is because you're focused on the "quote," when (I think) a better reason to be critical of this woman is that she openly admitted that one of the most important people she turns to for political philosophy is a communist who was responsible for killing millions. Her message to the kids was pretty simple: don't be afraid to do your own thing. Her example for the message, and her personal affinity for that person, should be the issue you're trying to argue.

DC Tom's self aggrandizing act is worn to the bone. He clearly feels that he's the sole arbiter of this PPP board which in and of itself is pretty funny. He can never admit when he's wrong and when he is wrong he resorts to the kid's game of name calling.

To your point above, I've been arguing this very thing over and over again...

"So you're ok with the President's communications director praising an insane man who murdered millions of people?"

"What's the point of praising the verbiage of a monster who murdered 50 to 70 million people?"

"Your acceptance of Dunn quoting a man who murdered 50-70 millions of innocent people as a teaching point to high school students remains repulsive to me."

I don't know how I could be any more specific and to the point LA. I'm tired of the rubiks cube rationals and non-witty putdowns from this guy. The sole arbiter here needs to hold himself to higher standards than that.

DC Tom's self aggrandizing act is worn to the bone. He clearly feels that he's the sole arbiter of this PPP board which in and of itself is pretty funny. He can never admit when he's wrong and when he is wrong he resorts to the kid's game of name calling.

To your point above, I've been arguing this very thing over and over again...

"So you're ok with the President's communications director praising an insane man who murdered millions of people?"

"What's the point of praising the verbiage of a monster who murdered 50 to 70 million people?"

"Your acceptance of Dunn quoting a man who murdered 50-70 millions of innocent people as a teaching point to high school students remains repulsive to me."

I don't know how I could be any more specific and to the point LA. I'm tired of the rubiks cube rationals and non-witty putdowns from this guy. The sole arbiter here needs to hold himself to higher standards than that.

You're already specific enough...you're just an idiot. Telling a single anecdote about someone is not demonstrating an affinity for the entirety of that person's life. The inability to see the difference is the mark of a shallow-minded extremist incapable of any real understanding of...anything, really.

And don't B word about the "holier than thou" attitude you presume I have. Have you read any of your posts recently? :bag:

You're already specific enough...you're just an idiot. Telling a single anecdote about someone is not demonstrating an affinity for the entirety of that person's life. The inability to see the difference is the mark of a shallow-minded extremist incapable of any real understanding of...anything, really.

And don't B word about the "holier than thou" attitude you presume I have. Have you read any of your posts recently? :bag:

Right, so in your world it's ok to tell an Adolf Hitler "anecdote" and quote him to a group of high school students even though you don't agree with his horrific killings of millions of people?