If (When) the Bills Leave Buffalo..........

timbuk3

I'd be interested to find out out from all of you which team you would support (if any) if the Bills leave Buffalo. Would you still be as rabid a football fan? Will we then be stuck having the two NJ teams forced on us (on TV) every weekend? Or if they go to Toronto, would you follow them as the Toronto ?? (although LA seems more likely unless Jacksonville moves first).

:devil:

I'd be interested to find out out from all of you which team you would support (if any) if the Bills leave Buffalo. Would you still be as rabid a football fan? Will we then be stuck having the two NJ teams forced on us (on TV) every weekend? Or if they go to Toronto, would you follow them as the Toronto ?? (although LA seems more likely unless Jacksonville moves first).

:devil:

Someone starts this thread at least once a month. Stop it.

Just like I'm not a baseball or basketball fan because Buffalo doesn't have a team, I would no longer have an NFL team. I'd still play fantasy, but wouldn't have a new team. You can't "pick" who you root for. I didn't wake up one day and say "man, my Sundays have been going waaaay too well lately. How can I add some misery and depression to them? Oh! I know, I'll be a Bills fan!" We were born into it for the most part. That said, I'd pull for the Browns, but there would be no emotional attachment whatsoever. Go Sabres.....

Dude come on...