How would you prefer the Bills management structure?

Guest FUKK THE BILLS

How would you prefer the Bills management structure?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. How would you prefer the Bills management structure?

• Coach as the GM with full control
    • A GM and a Coach
    • No GM. Keep the inner circle and hire a new Coach
    • Keep it the way it is. Everything is going to work out, just watch

I voted for a separate coach and GM because I think they require two different skill sets.

Ralph definitely needs to clean house on all levels.

what about bill parcells, he wanted to shop for the groceries if he was expected to make the meal

My choice isn't listed, new coach and GM, BUT make RB president. RW supposedly won't give all the power to one person again. That prevents that from happening as the GM still would have to somewhat answer to RB. Let the GM have all decisions around football, but the GM isn't going to be taking signs away from fans, or essentially putting gag orders on coaches without RB OK'ing it.

hire a top notch coach that hires his own GM that he can work with... let the coach make the hire...but only a big name coach.

ok

I don't like a Holmgren setup. Coach and GM is too much for one person... too many duties, too much to handle.

i would be fine with the coach appointing a gm but has this happened? i am curious

I've never heard of the employee hiring the boss. Sounds like a very dicey way to do things. Guess that will be happening in Buffalo as "dicey" is RW's middle name

I will say, I do wish the emplyee hiring the boss concept would catch on though!

I don't know... this is one case where the idea of "continuity" sounds good.... I don't know what Ralph's concept of continuity is.. thriving for mediocrity I guess.

My choice isn't listed, new coach and GM, BUT make RB president. RW supposedly won't give all the power to one person again. That prevents that from happening as the GM still would have to somewhat answer to RB. Let the GM have all decisions around football, but the GM isn't going to be taking signs away from fans, or essentially putting gag orders on coaches without RB OK'ing it.

I wouldn't mind Russ Brandon coming back, I just wouldnt want him involved in football decisions. They need someone coordinating and making final decisions on the input from Modrak, Brandon, and Guy who is not named Ralph Wilson.

agreed, he had those duties stripped from him in Seattle because it was too much.

parcells, belichick*, walsh (?), reeves, shanahan. you can do both if you are good enough, there has to be other coaches who did both that i am missing