If and I do mean IF.

mead107

Bills win out do you want dick back? If he takes us to the playoffs, what happens?

My opinion of DJ would not change based on this one game, especially when you consider the debilitating losses over the past 3+ seasons.

Bills fans are experiencing the same nauseating type of losses as Bears fans did from 99-03, save for the miracle 01 season. No one should expect anything different from the HC, because his track record is too long to believe he'll ever change. I anticipate seeing the same conservative play not to lose game-plan DJ is famous for.

And given that DJ has missed the playoffs in 7 of 8 years, I won't even consider the post-season. At a minimum, Buffalo needs to go 9-2 in their final 11 to even think of a playoff berth.

Bills win out do you want dick back? If he takes us to the playoffs, what happens?

First and foremost ther will not be any playoffs and second off he could never win out it is more likely that he will lose out barely another winnable game for this coaching staff.

The best predicter of tomorrow is yesterday....

Yeah, that's why Miami is going to win the division this year,

“Prediction is very difficult, especially if it's about the future.” - Niels Bohr

We have had mid-season turnarounds in 2 of the last 3 seasons. Last year we were good and became bad. In 2006 we were bad and became good. There is certainly a good chance that we will improve later in the year, particularly as that's what many pre-season forecasts had happening. I personally thought we would suck early in the year as our inexperienced o-line was humbled, and then gradually get better as they learned to play and gelled. I was far from alone.

If we make the playoffs, Jauron will be here next year, no question. It's certainly unlikely, but absolutely not impossible.

What happens?

What happens is I wake up and realize it was a dream. Then I turn on the t.v. and see the Bills are down 20-6 to the Jets at the start of the 4th quarter. First play of the 4th quarter Bills jump offsides, the camera scans to the Bills sideline, Dick Juaron can be seen with an emotionless face just clapping.

What happens?

What happens is I wake up and realize it was a dream. Then I turn on the t.v. and see the Bills are down 20-6 to the Jets at the start of the 4th quarter. First play of the 4th quarter Bills jump offsides, the camera scans to the Bills sideline, Dick Juaron can be seen with an emotionless face just clapping.

That's funny. You have been watching to much Dick on TV.