Paranormal Activity

Zona

I took my son and his 3 friends, it was a pretty good horror movie. For the little amount of money it took to make it, I consider it a great job. There were people literally screaming in fear in the theater. It was a little slow in the beggining, I wouldn't call it boring though. BTW, all three of the kids thought it was pretty scary.

I would definatly recommend it.

I took my son and his 3 friends, it was a pretty good horror movie. For the little amount of money it took to make it, I consider it a great job. There were people literally screaming in fear in the theater. It was a little slow in the beggining, I wouldn't call it boring though. BTW, all three of the kids thought it was pretty scary.

when she stands up and stares at her boyfriend for an hour... its odd. Very freaky.

Thats what my kids are telling me. The Kids in their high school that have seen it all were afraid and are all a little freaked out by it. It kind of has me curious.

• 2 weeks later...

Just saw this on Monday and have to say it creeped me out. Had me up the last two nights. Woke up both nights at the same approximate time. 1.20am or around there. Had to turn on the tv and I watch every horror movie going so not easily weirded out. Definitely a great job considering the money spent and making the movie.