Aaron Kampman struggling in 3-4 Defense

You get better by improving your overall team. Since our DEs pretty much are below average to outright suck, it'd be a no-brainer to upgrade the position. Which is why it's probably impossible for Kampmann to be traded to the Bills.

I disagree.

Schobel is a pretty good DE for the Bills. Has been for his career. Currently #2 all time for Bills sacks behind none other than my all-time favorite football player Bruce Smith.

That's pretty good company.

You get better by improving your overall team. Since our DEs pretty much are below average to outright suck, it'd be a no-brainer to upgrade the position. Which is why it's probably impossible for Kampmann to be traded to the Bills.

Lately the BIlls have made it tough to combat your negativity.

But in this instance I have to outright disagree. I fault nobody on our defense for anything so far this year.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/...in-3-4-defense/

Man I wish we could get him... but...

what does it matter when you don't have an offense? :devil:

If we are going to play a 4-3 in 2010 and beyond we should just trade Maybin for him and a pick or two. Maybin could play LB in the 3-4 for them. He wont be ready to play as an every down DE for a couple years. I am tired of waiting.

profootballtalk.com says KC's DT Glenn Dorsey in also up for trades because he can't make the transition from a 4-3 to a 3-4...not sure how good he is tho...and no I'm not saying "I know his name..get him!!"...mainly saying how its weird that the teams that decided to switch defenses cant get their 1st round DL'men to play good

Lately the BIlls have made it tough to combat your negativity.

But in this instance I have to outright disagree. I fault nobody on our defense for anything so far this year.

-Allowing 2 TD's in 76 seconds in the 4th QTR to the Pats.

-Giving up 500 yds rushing and 5 TDs to the Saints and Miami in back to back weeks