Russ Francis accused of theft

Beerball

I live in Omaha and he was just on the news explaining how he used a credit card for visiting players/players familites to stay in Hotels. But he says he doesn't know anything about the Clariton Inn hotel charge and blah blah blah. It's not even interesting to me really. But supposedly he activated this credit card and used 20 some thousand? dollars when he wasn't suppose to.

I live in Omaha and he was just on the news explaining how he used a credit card for visiting players/players familites to stay in Hotels. But he says he doesn't know anything about the Clariton Inn hotel charge and blah blah blah. It's not even interesting to me really. But supposedly he activated this credit card and used 20 some thousand? dollars when he wasn't suppose to.

What is the big deal. We have a former Bill who killed his wife, nearly decapitated her, and another individual. Not only did he get off he continued to make money signing autographs and selling paraphernalia. This individual is now in a Nevada jail for a long term while proclaiming his innocense although his comedy break in was caught on a hotel camera.

The Bills' owner is regularly making millions and millions of dollars off of idiot fans who continue to pay for a bogus product. That is what I call a felonious fraud. :thumbdown: