Someone gets it

VABills

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/11/15/marine.photo.ap/index.html

My favorite line from his mother:

118196[/snapback]

What the flag stands for goes back to Breed's Hill, Morristown, Germantown, Yorktown, Crown Point, the swamps of the Carolinas to the halls of New England. I find particular inspiration from the lives of George Washington and Benjamin Franklin... two men, one by English arrogance and the other by knowledge and wisdom, fell into our lap at the right time and gave us purpose.

That's what the flag means to me... it's not a symbol of imperialism, or or blind following, or of military strength, or of self-ımportance.

What the flag stands for goes back to Breed's Hill, Morristown, Germantown, Yorktown, Crown Point, the swamps of the Carolinas to the halls of New England. I find particular inspiration from the lives of George Washington and Benjamin Franklin... two men, one by English arrogance and the other by knowledge and wisdom, fell into our lap at the right time and gave us purpose.

That's what the flag means to me... it's not a symbol of imperialism, or or blind following, or of military strength, or of self-ımportance.

118404[/snapback]

I think thats the first post of yours that didnt have at least one word typed in capital LETTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:P

:lol:

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
I think thats the first post of yours that didnt have at least one word typed in capital LETTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;)

:ph34r:

118431[/snapback]

I wasn't feeling quite so rabid yesterday. Thanks for noticing though!

:D

RABID TODAY THOUGH! :ph34r: