Prediction... hopefully

im4bflo

By the end of the Jets game, Edwards goes down, or gets pulled,

and we go with either Fitzpatrick or Hamden. hopefully!

In my pre-season prediction I had Edwards getting knocked out for the season by this game,not that I want him to be. It is just the the offensive line is so horrid I'm really surprised he has lasted this long. I suppose he got a ton of running for his life while at Stanford though.

I realize that all QB's value their jobs and are worried someone will take their place, like Brady did with Bledsoe. This offense is so bad, If I were him I'd fake an injury!! OH YEA OUCH, MY BACK HURTS. Seriously, he is just hurting himself by playing in the current podunk offense.

The team played great against the Patriots for the first game, that team is mostly injured and gone. The current team is about as good as the Lions were last season, so if they win another game this season I'd be shocked.

I count the days till Jauron gets the axe, 4 years of him is enough, he should have been fired last season after that Jet game. Ralph Wilson is grandfather scrooge and to cheap to fire him and still pay him is the only reason I figure he didn't get fired.

I agree.

Our D is going to be fine, they're still holding up with all the injuries.

But our embarrassing O can't do the number one thing they're supposed to, SCORE POINTS.

And with the jet D at their home, ready to prey on our O, I'll be surprised if Edwards survives.

Which will give another QB a chance, one with an accurate arm, to stretch the field, use our #1

weapons, instead of checking down all the time. He's holding the ball too long making them checkdowns,

he's got to 3 or 5 step dropback, and let'er rip, let the WR go get it, and with an accurate throw, it should work.

By the end of the Jets game, Edwards goes down, or gets pulled,

and we go with either Fitzpatrick or Hamden. hopefully!

So you are happy that your prdiction of Edwards getting knocked out of the game came true? Nice.....congrats, your wish came true. Now hopefully you can feel like a big guy. You should be banned.

:lol:

So you are happy that your prdiction of Edwards getting knocked out of the game came true? Nice.....congrats, your wish came true. Now hopefully you can feel like a big guy. You should be banned.

:lol:

Who said he was happy? He's just right. He predicted due to this porous O-line that Dumb Dick and his band of merry idiots assembled that Trent was a dead man QBing....and he was RIGHT.

You want to direct your anger where it should be...towards our moronic ownership, front office, coaching trifecta that couldn't field a team capable of being USC.

Who said he was happy? He's just right. He predicted due to this porous O-line that Dumb Dick and his band of merry idiots assembled that Trent was a dead man QBing....and he was RIGHT.

You want to direct your anger where it should be...towards our moronic ownership, front office, coaching trifecta that couldn't field a team capable of being USC.

I hear you...I read into the "prediction...hopefully" and equated it to wanting Edwards to get injured...bush league...but if I took it out of context I apologize. I am as frustrated as anyone...hopefully we have a new direction after the buy week....

Thanks Heels, I make a prediction that turns out right, and PJ wants me banned, is that proper behavior on here?

Who should get banned? Apology accepted PJ, but cool it man!