6 year old floats away... literally!

Fezmid

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I feel bad for the current kid who is about to go through the rest of his life known as "balloon boy."

Like a Seinfeld episode gone bad.

There's a whole industry of crummy people that chase down notables of the moment, not just independents, but the networks and the cable crowd. Balloon Boy may well get some good cash out of it.

Things have changed. There is little sense of shame anymore.

I defy most here, to make sense of what one index finger stroked over the other meant. No longer happens...

I defy most here, to make sense of what one index finger stroked over the other meant. No longer happens...

Doesn't it mean, I scraped my knuckle on the grater while making hash browns from scratch?

Besides, Balloon Boy is so October, haven't we moved on to Eldrick Woods now?

Richard Heene, who tearfully apologized to the judge :rolleyes:

Schapanski also barred the couple from receiving any financial benefit, such as a book deal, in connection with the incident.

Uh yeah, I forgot to mention, I um, won't be posting on TBD for about 90 days or so...

but it's completely unrelated to any of this whatsoever. :doh:

:lol:

• 4 weeks later...

:thumbsup:

Balloon Boy Documentary In The Works

All except for one: Steven C. Barber, a 48-year-old filmmaker who says he still believes Heene really thought his son was in the balloon as it spun wildly through the skies on Oct. 15. He plans to prove it, Barber says, when he releases the documentary "Balloon Boy: Guilty Until Proven Innocent" later this year.

Barber has known Heene for more than 10 years and says he has dozens of hours of film of the backyard inventor pursuing one science project after another. He compiled much of that footage, the filmmaker says, in an effort to help Heene land a TV reality show chronicling his science adventures.

:oops::lol::worthy::wallbash:

:thumbsup:

Balloon Boy Documentary In The Works

All except for one: Steven C. Barber, a 48-year-old filmmaker who says he still believes Heene really thought his son was in the balloon as it spun wildly through the skies on Oct. 15. He plans to prove it, Barber says, when he releases the documentary "Balloon Boy: Guilty Until Proven Innocent" later this year.

Barber has known Heene for more than 10 years and says he has dozens of hours of film of the backyard inventor pursuing one science project after another. He compiled much of that footage, the filmmaker says, in an effort to help Heene land a TV reality show chronicling his science adventures.

:oops::lol::worthy::wallbash:

More from the article;

Barber declined to show the footage he took after the balloon returned to earth, saying he worries that if any of it is described or Heene is quoted it will only make it harder for him while he's in jail.

:o