Who elected Barack Obama?

Yes, yes I am sure you all voted for Obama. But the point is, you also voted for Mondale, or would have, if given the chance.

Face it, far-left people, you have chosen to limit your choices to either vote for whoever has "the D", or, stay home. The trouble for you is: everyone, including Obama and team, knows that. And, to be right and fair, most of you have an opposite # on the right who will vote for "the R", instead of the best person for the job, in the same idiotic manner.

So, let's put the cards on the table: Far-left people, you DID NOT elect Barack Obama, you just canceled out the vote of some other moron on the far right. Independents are the people that elected Barack Obama, and THEY, not YOU are his real constituency. He takes you for granted...and who wouldn't? Your advocacy for the state, over the individual, means you are the perfect sheep waiting to be told what to think.

People: Obama is a political opportunist, a very smart guy, and a great orator. These 3 qualities mean he WILL NOT do things like:

1. Changing the "Don't ask Don't Tell" policy

2. Attacking Gay Marriage bans

3. Remove all troops from Iraq and Afghanistan

4. Lead from the front on health care

5. ....or do any other ridiculous thing that you want, especially if less than half of the American people support it.

So yeah...YOU WON! :censored: But actually, you didn't win anything real. And, based on how things have been going, this is the last time you will win an election for many years, decades even.

If I was you, and I couldn't get my nonsense issues addressed, even when the far-left of my party controls the entire government, it might be time to either:

1. reconsider what I want, because if I can't get it passed with EVERYTHING on my side, maybe I just have bad ideas....

2. realize that no matter how intellectually dishonest, and vitriolic I have been during the last 9 years, it hasn't gotten me what I want. Perhaps its time to work on the positive side of things, and, use words like "here's how we can do this, and why" instead of "everybody should have this, and if you don't agree you are a racist".

It's up to you of course...but learn your lesson: Obama's soaring speeches merely served to distract you from Obama's soaring ambition. He will always put his success ahead of your issues.

I don't understand why the right wingers would even care. It's like complaining that the girls who rejected you for the QB of the football team by in the backseat of your Gran Torino didn't win Prom Queen. Who gives a darn....move on birthers...move on and get over your hatred.

I don't understand why the right wingers would even care. It's like complaining that the girls who rejected you for the QB of the football team by in the backseat of your Gran Torino didn't win Prom Queen. Who gives a darn....move on birthers...move on and get over your hatred.

I've got it!!! You're a used car salesman right? Clever....very clever.