I agree with the avenger

jester43

http://www.billsdaily.com/articles/bogyo/2009/cle.shtml

i know these things don't normally take off, but isn't it time for a well-organized fan boycott? given the chaos of the past few weeks, it might actually attract some national media attention. we know ralph only cares that the tickets are sold, but at least if the stadium is 30-40% empty (as opposed to the 10% or so last week- a LOT of empty seats for a sold out game...even BEFORE the 2nd half exodus) it's gotta hurt the bottom line a little bit.

either hire someone competent or sell the team- what you're providing now isn't pro football anyway.

why not just enjoy the party beforehand and leave? it was certainly the highlight of my day sunday!

Turns out, that's apparently what Mr. and Mrs. BADOL did. They were the smart ones...

BTW, good seeing you Sunday, even if the team stinks.

Turns out, that's apparently what Mr. and Mrs. BADOL did. They were the smart ones...

They'd better not do that for the next home game, as I'm still waiting for some of those tasty potatoes. That, plus I have to have my summit meeting w/ the two of you.

They'd better not do that for the next home game, as I'm still waiting for some of those tasty potatoes. That, plus I have to have my summit meeting w/ the two of you.

I'll be there, as long as the Carolina game doesn't drive me to go over the side of the stadium ...

(Think they said they drove up without tickets for this one, which made the call that much easier.)

Wow. Charlotte is a long way to go to witness this mess in person. But yeah it was nice to catch up! I wish the Bills would give me an excuse to go back.

I'll be there, as long as the Carolina game doesn't drive me to go over the side of the stadium ...

(Think they said they drove up without tickets for this one, which made the call that much easier.)

Wow. Charlotte is a long way to go to witness this mess in person. But yeah it was nice to catch up! I wish the Bills would give me an excuse to go back.

Trip's been planned since this summer. Not that I thought the Bills would be a playoff team, but at this point, I'm merely hoping for "watchable."

It was nice seeing you at the game. Your wife is a sweetie! :unsure:

same here! good to see you as well. i realized i don't come up enough anymore...and i really should just come for the party and then go home.

and yeah the wife's great- even if she did ask whether "we'd seen enough" 5 minutes into the 4th quarter. i couldn't really argue with her.