What will be the "spin" next year?

LA Bills

My question to all of my Fanmates...

Assuming the Bills will make very few changes in the upcoming offseason (theres a chance Jauron stays) What will be the marketing spin to put butts in seats?

This year TO = 15000 season tickets in my estimation...

I believe the Bills will sign a Free Agent QB... Vick, Kerry Collins, Linart ect...

I doubt I represent a very large portion of the Bills fan population, but I would walk away from the Bills if they signed Vick.

I think next year's spin will be about a new coach. That's one of the major reasons Ralph is not pulling the trigger now. He can get a better PR punch if he does it after the season.

I doubt I represent a very large portion of the Bills fan population, but I would walk away from the Bills if they signed Vick.

I think next year's spin will be about a new coach. That's one of the major reasons Ralph is not pulling the trigger now. He can get a better PR punch if he does it after the season.

Hey gringo... IMO, in light of the recent signings who were Rams Rejects (worst team in football BTW) and the fact that wilson has been extremly cheap this year... Jauron will be here next year also... Replacing him would mean Ralphy throwing $5M out the window... Never gonna happen...

Why didnt you walk away this year? We already have a bunch of thugs anyway!