Healthy toddler refused coverage by those oh so altruistic insurance c

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Christ who sez we need health care reform.....things work so wonderful now. :devil:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,564501,00.html

They obviously need another insurance plan. Good thing they have the free market to help them find one.

By the way, please sign me up for the health plan that has 30% less in premiums because they don't take fat people. Or smokers.

Palin, teabaggers, birthers, deathpanel, Olbermann

Don't forget Rush.

(Note: I don't listen to Rush, but I have no problem admitting how much fun it is watching the liberal left get so uncontrollably wee-wee'd up every time he opens his mouth. The MSM can't get enough of him, and if just one of them would realize how foolish they collectively look trying to criticize him while simultaneously boosting his ratings to all-time highs, maybe they'd realize how much better off they'd be if they clammed up.)

They HATE Rush becuase the man clearly and articulates the conservative ideology while at the same time undressing the liberal one. When youre in the battle for hearts and minds, though who sit on the opposite side and easily attract the masses are a HUGE threat.

I seriously can't believe how funny it is. Yesterday, Tingles referred to Rush as "phone sex for the traveling salesman" (whatever that means), and Olbermann commented that Rush saying he paved the way for Beck is "like congratulating yourself for spreading syphyllis." Of course, this came before his comment on Michelle Malkin, who he referred to as having "total mindless, morally bankrupt, knee-jerk, fascistic hatred, without which Michelle Malkin would just be a big mashed-up bag of meat with lipstick on it." :wallbash::censored:0:)

Christ who sez we need health care reform.....things work so wonderful now. :censored:

Not "those insurance companies", you retard. "An" insurance company.

And the kid's already covered by an existing insurance policy. The parents were shopping around for less expensive alternatives to their existing policy...you know, kind-of like the administration plans with their "exchange" idea? :wallbash:

Nice reading comprehension there, bonehead.

Christ who sez we need health care reform.....things work so wonderful now. :wallbash:

EGYLN,

I don't understand why the left would even care. It's like complaining that the fat girls you coerced into the backseat of your Town n Country didn't win Most likely to secede. Who gives a darn....move on left wing commies...move on and get over your hatred.

They obviously need another insurance plan. Good thing they have the free market to help them find one.

By the way, please sign me up for the health plan that has 30% less in premiums because they don't take fat people. Or smokers.

Until something happens to cause your ability to get insurance happens. The day that happens is the day you jump on the public option bandwagon, but as long as things are peaceful and happy in the Adams' household nary a thought will be given to the plight of others.

Compassionate Conservatism. Oxymoron.

Not "those insurance companies", you retard. "An" insurance company.

And the kid's already covered by an existing insurance policy. The parents were shopping around for less expensive alternatives to their existing policy...you know, kind-of like the administration plans with their "exchange" idea? :wallbash:

Nice reading comprehension there, bonehead.

The point, IMO, is that there are any insurance companies who do this. Calling a 17 pound 4 month old baby a "risk" is stupid. Kids grow at different rates, this doesn't mean he'll be a 400 pound teenager.

Until something happens to cause your ability to get insurance happens. The day that happens is the day you jump on the public option bandwagon, but as long as things are peaceful and happy in the Adams' household nary a thought will be given to the plight of others.

Nobody move. I'm going to get some popcorn. I'll be right back.

The point, IMO, is that there are any insurance companies who do this. Calling a 17 pound 4 month old baby a "risk" is stupid. Kids grow at different rates, this doesn't mean he'll be a 400 pound teenager.

If you want to be extremely literal about it, they didn't call the kid a "risk", they called him "above the 95th percentile, which according to our policies we don't insure".

And you should be literal about it...because the insurance company was. It's not like they said "Oh, screw these people. We might have to pay out money." They have a policy, they interpret it strictly and literally. That in itself is stupid (as a rule, it's always stupid to formulate a policy that leaves no room for ambiguity), but it's not inherently evil - and certainly not an inherent evil of the insurance industry as Hedd implies.

Or, if it is an inherent evil of the industry, no one who thinks so should be supporting the government's current plan for health care, which establishes the exact market these people are already taking advantage of.

First, I only tolerate you at a distance through this computer. That's my compassion to you.

Second, I understand that your insurance frustration is born of your firing followed by COBRA not supporting you because of your gross misconduct on the job. Sounds sensible to me.

Third, those people were denied additional coverage by a single company. BFD. There are a rainbow of insurers to choose and they'll pick another.

Fourth, if I get denied coverage, I'll have to deal with it, just like everyone else who gets denied.

Figth Latrell, I've posted in your dumb Lance Armstrong thread about all the things that could help fix the system so don't say I don't care about the plight of others.

You have insurance yet? If not, why not?

First, I only tolerate you at a distance through this computer. That's my compassion to you.

Second, I understand that your insurance frustration is born of your firing followed by COBRA not supporting you because of your gross misconduct on the job. Sounds sensible to me.

Third, those people were denied additional coverage by a single company. BFD. There are a rainbow of insurers to choose and they'll pick another.

Fourth, if I get denied coverage, I'll have to deal with it, just like everyone else who gets denied.

Figth Latrell, I've posted in your dumb Lance Armstrong thread about all the things that could help fix the system so don't say I don't care about the plight of others.

You have insurance yet? If not, why not?

Okay. Popcorn's ready. Did I miss anything?