Not sure if this was mentioned

dib

The first penalty call was made in Spanish at the Jets/Felons game.

That sent me on a 3 minute outburst that actually scared my wife and child. Then the all Spanish GMC commercial. Loved that. :devil: This country was built on immigrants, but come here legally and speak !@#$ing English!!!

That sent me on a 3 minute outburst that actually scared my wife and child. Then the all Spanish GMC commercial. Loved that. :wallbash: This country was built on immigrants, but come here legally and speak !@#$ing English!!!

I think you might be taking this too seriously.

The first penalty call was made in Spanish at the Jets/Felons game.

Im sorry. This is America. We speak English. Learn it or get out. Im not being intolerant of your culture by not learning spanish, you are being intolerant of mine for not learning English.

Get back to me in twenty years.

When what happens? Every single immigrant group in the history of the nation has learned English, and Hispanic immigrants aren't changing the pattern at all. Virtually all of their children grow up speaking English, and in the meantime if the NFL and GM want to make a quick buck appealing directly to their parents, it's no skin off my back.

When what happens? Every single immigrant group in the history of the nation has learned English, and Hispanic immigrants aren't changing the pattern at all. Virtually all of their children grow up speaking English, and in the meantime if the NFL and GM want to make a quick buck appealing directly to their parents, it's no skin off my back.

You're warped if you think their kids are growing up speaking English. They might know English, depending on which public high school system they attend, but they speak Spanish. When I was in California for a bit and I ended up just trying to grab Wendy's in a hurry and I had to ask for a manager in San Diego because the two cashiers didn't speak English. I was a little disturbed by that.

That sent me on a 3 minute outburst that actually scared my wife and child. Then the all Spanish GMC commercial. Loved that. :censored: This country was built on immigrants, but come here legally and speak !@#$ing English!!!

For you're own good.....don't ever move to Florida. :wallbash: