Idea for Wildcat

Bufcomments

Since you guys at OBD are not going to trade Roscoe, might as well use him..... please read before laughing

Let Roscoe be in the Wildcat as QB, he was a former QB in high School.

Have Lynch on his Left, Jackson on his right, 2 TE set, Evans Single WR.

You can have 4 base plays from this formation,

run left or right with Parrish

run left or right with Jackson or Lynch OR

run a reverse with Lee, which is the only way he gonna get his hands on the ball anywoo..

run a rollout with an option to run or pass to Lee on a quick curl up.

I'm trying to help the Bills be creative

Tired of talking about all the problems lets help them do SOMETHING lol

And his trade value is over the top now isn't it lol

Good point. i wonder what they are going to do on offense. Can't keep running the no-huddle, but according to

Jauron, it's not a problem.

Since you guys at OBD are not going to trade Roscoe, might as well use him..... please read before laughing

run a reverse with Lee, which is the only way he gonna get his hands on the ball anywoo..

couldn't be worse than the horror we are watching now-namely 1 TD in 36 possessions.

Well, since this plan doesn't call for throwing the ball, why not put Reed or T.O. at Qb? Reed used to be a RB and TO is just big and powerful, plus he'd really be in his glory running the TOcat.

The T.O. Cat....

I love it ..... Talk about getting him EVEN MORE juiced up

Reed Cat.. maybe a better option than ParrishCat

I have been thinking about this a little too and think you put in TO wide and bring him around on some end arounds kind of like Little Ricky does for the Fish. I'd love to see them run that a couple of times and then being Roscoe around on a reverse.

I think it makes more sense to have either Fred or ML take the snap. Bull rush ahead and run for daylight. This could work AND it could keep our defense off the field for some well needed blows.

Some other person on here suggested this the other day with he name "Wild Bill". I think he/she even trademarked it.

I have been thinking about this a little too and think you put in TO wide and bring him around on some end arounds kind of like Little Ricky does for the Fish. I'd love to see them run that a couple of times and then being Roscoe around on a reverse.

I think it makes more sense to have either Fred or ML take the snap. Bull rush ahead and run for daylight. This could work AND it could keep our defense off the field for some well needed blows.

Some other person on here suggested this the other day with he name "Wild Bill". I think he/she even trademarked it.

Show me the link maybe we can combine the two....

Fred would seem like the wise choice to run it.

but it would be crazy to see T.O run it.

we need a play on the field with Jauron involved and we call it the "Tricky D1ck"... he basically holds the ball up in the air with the palm of his hand and stares at the defense...they glare back, become catatonic, foam at the mouth and all 11 of them collapse on the field...Lynch takes the ball from Jauron and high steps all the way to the end zone with the ball in one hand and Gregg Williams' megaphone in the other yelling over and over "BEESMODE BEESMODE BEESMODE BEESMODE BEESMODE BEESMODE."

:devil:

Since the bulk of your plays out of this formation are runs, the defense just needs to put two people on Lee and nine in the box to stop the run.

Since the bulk of your plays out of this formation are runs, the defense just needs to put two people on Lee and nine in the box to stop the run.

Miami almost never throws out of the wildcat and they are pretty good at what they do.

Then again they have a better Oline but you get my drift, 90 percent of wildcat plays are runs.

I like the idea... however the wildcat would take preperation and as you can see the bills cant even prepare for basic offense!

Miami almost never throws out of the wildcat and they are pretty good at what they do.

Then again they have a better Oline but you get my drift, 90 percent of wildcat plays are runs.

The Bills can't even get the basics right. Gadget plays would be stupid.

If the Bills were to run a Wildcat, this seems like a good combination:

Jackson at QB

Evans and TO at WR

Nelson TE

Lynch and Reed at some sort of slot/backfield/motion

I'm in favor of anything that gets Trent Edwards off the field, but Lynch would probably be better at QB - he played the position in H.S. and insists he can throw the ball 80 yards, which we know Trentit can't -

Lynch attended Oakland Technical High School. In his 2003 season, Lynch amassed 1,722 rushing yards and 23 touchdowns in only 8 regular season games, and an additional 375 rushing yards and 10 touchdowns in 2 post-season games. He was voted a PrepStar and SuperPrep All-American and was also voted as the San Francisco East Bay Player of the Year.[4]

Lynch experimented with other positions in high school. He played defensive back and accumulated 20 interceptions his senior year. His coaches put him at defensive end for one game, and he forced 3 fumbles. Lynch also played some quarterback and wide receiver in high school. [5] Rivals.com had him ranked #1 in the nation as a defensive back, but he decided to stick to his passion at running back. Lynch ended his high school career as the second-ranked running back in the nation in 2004 behind Adrian Peterson by Rivals.com.

In addition to being a star football player, Lynch was also an excellent track sprinter and played on Oakland Tech's basketball team alongside former Cal star and current Cleveland Cavaliers forward Leon Powe.

link

Not gonna work. The reason Miami is so successful with the Wildcat is because they are committed to it and have the personnel for it. For Miami it's not just some random scheme they use a few times in a game.

Trying the Wildcat in Buffalo is like trying the no huddle. Need the right QB, experience on Oline, etc ...

I remember seeing Buffalo try a Wildcat formation last year ... not good. They didn't even dress it up, it was just a basic formation that did not confuse the defense.

you all are missing the most glaring QB option for the "Cat Dick"....Moorman has proven on many occasions to be a deep threat QB with speed and after the lick he took at the Pro Bowl, we know he isn't fragile.